• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Auron0521

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Auron0521

Tale of Two Pirates (Talk Like A Pirate Day is here!)

An Excerpt from the Tales of Bustichia Reki, Soldier of Gerana, Wielder of Elements: Akecza the Flame sat on the bow of her ship, swigging down some unknown substance from a dark-tinted bottle. It had a vile taste, but it was necessary she drink it twice daily. Not doing so had ill effects...
  2. Auron0521

Zombie

As a Zombie, I Live, With a single Motive, To Hunt, and Eat, A certain Type of Meat. Specifically, You, Your Brains and Muscle Tissue, On them I shall Feast, Like a Feral Beast. I hardly control Myself; My Feelings, placed on a Shelf, Only that One Desire, Clouds my Mind, like a Mire. I urge...
  3. Auron0521

Creative Writing Chronicles: Where to Find Your Favorite Authors

Creative Writing Index 0-9, ~-+ [ 01blackbind ] - The Detective [ <3 ] - Project 042 - Random Short Story A [ Able_Beard ] - Virtu [ AceDime ] - My Work in Progress - Some More Work [ Aldrain ] - An Insight into My Frame of Mind - Combustible - The Demon Hunter Trilogy - The Killer...
  4. Auron0521

Hopper Down

Disclaimer: Before anyone asks, yes, I did write this because of Ordeith's "Unfinished Storybook". I didn't actually want to write this, but the first few lines wouldn't get out of my head for a couple of days. Therefore, I've decided to write it, but write it like one of my short stories...
  5. Auron0521

I Smile

I Writhe At the Ends of Despair Collapsed and Broken I can Go no further, Can Muster no Strength. I Drown In the Pits of Melancholy, Walls as High As the Eye can See, No Escape in Sight. I Crawl Through the Tunnels of Sadness, Tears Pouring from my Eyes As I make my Way forward Inch by Inch...
  6. Auron0521

The Drop Meter: How long does it last?

Isn't fighting enemies one of the ways to keep it from draining? There's probably an item similar to an HP orb or D-Link crystal that drops from certain enemies and replenishes part of the Drop Gauge.
  7. Auron0521

KH3D Screenshots + Voice Actor Confirmations!

Most likely. Hayden Panettiere wasn't in Re: CoM either, probably for that reason. Glad to have her back, though. Can't wait to see how she performs Xion.
  8. Auron0521

Darknesses and Lights

I've always figured that Aqua and Terra would come to wake Ventus together. Aqua says in the Castle Oblivion scene, "Terra and I will be back to wake up before you know it". And as pretty much the only way to find Ventus' chamber in Castle Oblivion is to have Aqua lead you there, and Terra's...
  9. Auron0521

Adventure

To tread the Road, Past the Horizon, It is My Wish, To See All there is, To Travel Abroad, Learning of Unknown Secrets, Discovering this World's Truth. To Sail the Seas, That clear, blue Ocean, Explore new Islands, Eat Exotic Fishes, Taste unimaginable Fruit, And drink clearest Spring Water. I...
  10. Auron0521

The Hunt

I am a bounty hunter. Basically, I hunt criminals and turn their heads in to the government. It's a difficult job, but if you're good enough, you can make a decent living out of it. There's more than enough criminals to go around, after all. Most bounty hunters work solo to avoid splitting...
  11. Auron0521

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Ben Diskin is YMX! IMDB has Tom Hulce listed for Quasimodo. Whether this is actual fact is up for debate.
  12. Auron0521

Friendship Costs A Lifetime

Dawn broke over the clear, blue ocean. The beach was cluttered with beautiful and unique seashells, swept up by high tide. Treacherous sand dunes separated the beach from the main road, and the occasional sound of cars was drowned by the sound of the water. Marcus sat on the beach, the ocean...
  13. Auron0521

Personal Light

Catch a Star, In the Palm of Your Hand, Examine its Brilliance, Admire its Light, Then Return it, To the vast Heavens. See the Moon? It Shines brightly Tonight, But look later, In a couple Week's Time, It shall be Dark, Invisible to Your Eye. Greet the Sun, With a Smile, One of equal Warmth...
  14. Auron0521

The future role of...

I've always thought Ienzo and Aeleus were more important than CoM led them on to be. Zexion had the brains, and he had the time; it's possible he knows a lot of things about Castle Oblivion that Axel never found out. So his role could be helping the heroes to find Ventus (assuming they don't...
  15. Auron0521

Are all of 3D's cutscenes voiced?

I'm probably going to use the 3D function for the entirety of the game. I don't know if it will give me headaches or not, and I'm not entirely sure I care, either. Just seeing Sora and Riku and Dream Eaters popping out from the screen would be amazing. Ah, I know. Two playthroughs. One, I'll...
Back