• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Artemis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• also, for some reason my internet is being a fag and not letting me use MSN

i'm sure i had something to tell you but I can't recall what it is

:C
    motherfucking white boy moving in on my turf >:

nah, just playing, alexx is my homeskillet and i love him in spite of his bizarre taste in names and apparent desire to replace me

but seriously whenever I think of the name "sinclaire" or any corruption of it I'm reminded of this guy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Sinclar

i have made my case
    Alright, that sounds good to me. I just hope you aren't getting sick :/

Also, uh, would Brianne Sinclair be a healthy medium, or is that too much?

And hey, if Sam will be gone tomorrow, I can always try to make up for his absence :3
    Hey, fuck your shit, Paolo. Don't listen to him sweetie, he's just bitter and private and he also happens to be a flaming homosexual. That's what happens when you spend the first 15 years of your life living in a straw hut in South America fighting off bird spiders.

>:
    Dude, I may not have a choice. I'm going to a concert tomorrow night so I probably won't see her (or you for that matter) at all unless you're both awake some time around 12:30 central.

Anyway, Alexx and I miss our homegirl. But I'll catch up with you soon I hope. Feel free to leave me something sweet.

Big kisses from me to you. C:
    Well, your sister had better gotten everything she needed done tonight, because Sam and I likely won't tolerate such nonsense a second night in a row. I know I won't anyway.
    Do you happen to live in a two story house? If so, there's nothing a good push down a flight of stairs can't fix. If not, a cunt punt is fine too.
    So I've come to the conclusion that your sister is pretty gay.
    I don't sleep much though so maybe I'll see you around again tonight?
    Behave yourself, gringita.
    I guess I'd better sleep too. You and Alexx were my only motivation to stay awake.

<3 I may not be able to sleep after that, but it was worth it. Nighty night, Bri-Bri. <3 i hope we ca
    Heh, I'll be sure to keep that in mind.

Well, I look forward to talking to you more tomorrow. I've really enjoyed talking to you today and hope this is a sign of things to come. Yeah, it's corny, I know, but it's true.

Till then <3
    That's definitely more my area of expertise, at least in comparison to physical ability. Don't know how many girls go for that though. If there are some, they clearly don't live here or I'm not doin it rite.

Well, stick around with us and you are likely to catch something. Hopefully something good.

I need to go as well. It's midnight and I have school tomorrow, so yeah. I added you earlier this afternoon in hopes of you being on and surprising you with the add or something, but since I had to tell you, that kinda killed it. Oh well, no matter :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back