• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Artemis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yeah, but it will take some getting used to one my end of you not being on MSN long enough.

Besides that, I've been on KHI on a PSP. It was one of the most miserable experiences I've ever had the displeasure of being in. I feel for you ;~;
    Yeah, it actually is pretty easy. A lot of what we do in that class is actually what I learned from from Pre-Calc last year, so I already have a bit of an idea what to do. It is an online course and the teacher posts lectures online, but no one in class bothers with them anymore. We watched them the first we weeks, but the quality was pretty shitty, so it was hardly worth it. Besides that, there are actual step by step examples of each problem in the homework that practically teaches everything itself.
    So it was basically a zipline with a vine? That does not sound safe at all.

The only reason I used to go to the mall was to check out this one toys and collectibles place that had some wall scrolls, Gundam model kits and such, but it closed. There used to be a Suncoast where I'd look for some anime DVD, CDs and the occasional shirt or figurine, but it closed as well. All that's left there for me is a Borders I need to visit to update my manga collection.

There aren't very many tests in that class. We have about two homework assignments due per week, a quiz over each chapter we go over and an exam (which is what I did last night) over two or more chapters. For being a college algebra class, it is surprisingly easy. I thinks it's probably one of my classes with the highest averages, which is something for me whose worst subject is usually math.
    Sounds like fun. I'd be tempted to visit my elementary school playground, but they tore down the old wooden playscape which broke the hearts of a lot of my classmates. Shit was awesome. There is another one right next to it, but it's not the same. I haven't been to the mall in ages though. Actually, probably a year. I need to fix that.

Yeah, MSN tends to do that sometimes :/ I ended up getting an 85 on that quiz, which, given the circumstances, isn't too bad. Had I not waited so long to start though, I'd have gotten the full two hours alloted. But it was due at midnight and I started late and had about an hour and fifteen minutes to complete it. Should have started sooner; I would have been able to spend more time on those three I missed and not have had to guess on them.

lol @ wall of tl;dr
    That's alright. I managed to keep myself occupied long enough to stay awake until five in the morning lol Did you at least have fun?

And since you are commenting me here, I'm guess your sister jacked the computer?
    Well, it is a great picture. Actually, I rather like all of them save for the last one, since it's all LOL LOOK HOW SHORT I LOOK GUISE!

But uh, you have cute pictures, I commented, so yeah :x
    Stomach cramping and pain when you have a lot of stress is common. Your stomach muscles are being stressed so it's best to just relax. Ok, I should be retiring to bed soon too, night.
    I know it's a big deal, but maybe not treating it as such can help.
    It's good if you loosen up before a meet or public appearance; stay loose and calm.

As hard as it sounds it is possible.
    That took a while!
    But I'm alright, haven't talked to you in a LONG time XD

How are you, good?
    Well that works out pretty well for me actually since I am going to be gone most of the day anyway. I should be back before too late, so I don't think that would matter much.
    No but i had my school dance today (the 21st) I danced w/ two girls. Plus as a bonus this was my first dance :) the first girl i was about to ask for a dance but, she beat me to it. The second girl was kinda feeling stupid cuz all her friends were dancing so she grabbed me and says make yourself useful and dance. So yea two hott girls for the price of three dollars (admission price)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back