• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Artemis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Let's say that I am trying to impress you. How am I doing?

And shit, if we're trading MSN names around now, you better not leave me out of the fucking loop
    lmfao sports! Yeah, definitely not for me. I have no stamina at all and would break pretty easily if I attempted any sport. I'm best suited for anything that doesn't involve any sort of physical prowess.

Well, thanks Bri <3 I gotta say though, my sense of humor stems from being around people like Sam, Ty, Steve, Ben, Ken and a ton of others here. You should be complimenting them for being such great influences.

Also, you have MSN, right?
    Not at all. Dude, I thought you seemed like a really great girl before we even started talking semi-consistently. If anything, I am the one who should be trying to impress you, and not the other way around.

That reminds me, I've been messaging you since like noon and in the last twelve hours you've accumulated 0 posts. You better get to fucking work, Bri-Bri, those names don't change themselves.

And really, it's nothing to be embarrassed about. It sounds like it would be an alternative way of saying beast-like, so it's not like I'd expect you to know the exact BESTIALITY BESTIALITY BESTIALITY BESTIALITY BESTIALITY BESTIALITY BESTIALITY BESTIALITY BESTIALITY BESTIALITY BESTIALITY BESTIALITY BESTIALITY BESTIALITY BESTIALITY BESTIALITY BESTIALITY BESTIALITY BESTIALITY BESTIALITY BESTIALITY BESTIALITY
    Well, that cuts down my list of skills drastically >:

Come to think of it, we've only been talking for a day and maybe here and there before. What makes you think I'm so great, eh? Just curious?
    Just be yourself, for my sake. I'm liking you so far, so you must be doing something right.

And even if you decide you hate Brianna, it's no worse than Sora_Rox_My_Sox. I also like it because it relieves me from having to remember two names; your forum name and your real name. Besides, you'd probably be the first girl (aside from Dejah) to become a namefag, which is pretty badass.

bestiality bestiality bestiality bestiality bestiality bestiality bestiality bestiality bestiality bestiality bestiality bestiality bestiality bestiality bestiality bestiality bestiality bestiality bestiality bestiality bestiality bestiality bestiality bestiality bestiality bestiality bestiality bestiality bestiality bestiality bestiality bestiality bestiality bestiality bestiality bestiality bestiality bestiality bestiality bestiality bestiality bestiality bestiality bestiality bestiality bestiality bestiality bestiality bestiality bestiality bestiality bestiality bestiality bestiality bestiality bestiality
    "FUCK YEAH! LOOK AT ME SPEND MY WHOLE WEEKEND MARATHONING ANIMU AND 1CC'ING TOUHOU GAMES! AREN'T YOU IMPRESSED?! YOU FUCKING BETTER BE!"

Something tells me those "skills" won't do much for me as far as getting the ladies interested me goes.

Anyway, I'm glad you like my suggestion. It's one of the names my favorite band Eisley was once considering before settling on their current name.
    Anyway, I will now divert the bulk of my attention back to the white girl;

I know you'll come up with something good. But if your new user name sucks, I will make Alexx ban you again and again and again until you get it right. Brianna is pretty fail-proof, but ultimately you're the one who has to wear the name so I should probably shut up.

And see, that's the thing, I'm not allowed to show affection. It is shitty at times, but it's sort of hard to make people feel bad about themselves when you're inconsistent. You're a nice girl to me, just not to Victor. :3

Oh, and babe, you might want to look up the word "bestiality". I have definitely set an image of myself on this site, but I'm not sure it includes that. I laughed out loud when I read that, though.
    Heh, do you have anything in mind? I've been wondering how to do so myself for the last few years and have had nothing but bad luck.

Brianna is a beautiful name like Sam said, so you could probably go with that. The others aren't bad, but a bit cliche. Does the name Sinclare sound good to you? I don't know if it's taken or not, but reading the ones you listed brought that name to mind.
    Nah, try not to let me influence you. I'm not going to be heartbroken if you think my name ideas suck. Big girls make their own decisions, etc. I know you'll make a good choice. Total confidence in you. And if saying corny shit works for you, by all means, but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna like you lots with or without it.

And oh god yes, this forum is unbelievably cruel to me. You should go find that kid Victor and beat the shit out of him for me. He's always saying mean, naughty things about me. But what I'm getting at, believe it or not, is that you're a sweetheart and I like it.

You're just a sweetheart.
    Are you swooning over me? Oh wow. Well, I'm afraid that work on an online forum doesn't exactly translate into real life merit very well.

Shinku Chan is a bit too weeaboo, I must admit. Rosa Mystica, on the other hand, isn't too bad. Do you remember any more, per chance?
    Seriously, I've always loved the name Brianna for no real reason. No pressure, of course, but I do think it'd make an awesome user name.

I'd make a less than + three at you, but that would be so horribly uncharacteristic of me that I wouldn't be able to sleep at night. But I'm thinking warm, fuzzy thoughts and that doesn't happen often. You're nice to me.
    And you would be terribly wrong about that. I've witnessed no such swooning over me.

Well that sucks. Might they have been Rozen Maiden related?
    Brianna's a sexy name. I think I'll stick with that, or maybe some cute alternative. Actually, I know it's your opinion and not mine that matters, but Brianna wouldn't make a bad user name at all.

I'm still like two inches above you which is good enough but the more you have to tilt your head up to see me the better. But eh, fuck my weird preferences.
    Not a prick in your eyes is a huge, huge compliment. You really have no idea. So actually I just realized that I never bothered to ask you what your name is, unless it's a secret.

Totally wouldn't have minded you being shorter, though. Being taller than people gives me a superiority complex, which is pretty great.
    I don't do much as a mod though. A guy could get used to this however. Don't stop.

Thanks. I do occasionally think of some different names, but I'm too indecisive to pick one and get rid of this one. However, your name change comes first, so let's focus more on that one for now.
    Sorry, sorry. I feel like sort of a prick for bringing it up constantly but you have no idea how thrilled I will be when I see you as something other than SRMS. I'll probably still call you Sox though

I could always give you an award for being white or something. "Female Member Most Likely to Eat a Hot Dog Off of a String Suspended from the Ceiling with Her Hands Behind Her Back", I think Joe wanted me to do that one.

Not random? Hah, I see you're used to being asked bizarre questions. No offense but based on the one full body picture of you I've seen I was estimating you'd be somewhere between like 5'0'' and 5'3''.
    Hahaha, that's nice to hear, albeit pretty undeserved.

Thanks, I like it too. Although the KH part has turned lame over time, I would feel weird without it. Though, I suppose I can always try without it and change it back if I don't like it.
    Sorry for being wordy. But hey, I look forward to seeing you in red, eighty posts from now. With a name that's less shitty.

And I know I keep dogging you for this, but if I had an award for "name that makes me want to bomb the hell out of japan and every video game that's ever left that country", you would probably win.

By the way, I know this is random as hell, but how tall are you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back