• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Artemis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Brianna, sweetie, do you really want to be with a man from Texas? Granted that I live in Oklahoma, but I spent the first fifteen years of my life in northern Indiana which is a pretty cool place if you're into minorities and crime.

Ditch Alexx (who, for some reason, has two x's in his name) and I promise to make you the happiest little gringita who ever lived. <3
    There can't be any cheating going on between Sam and I on you, because Sam never had either of us in the first place. It has always been you and me Bri.
    And I'm beginning to think it might be fun to talk with you in some sort of printed medium where not anybody can read what we're saying. Not that I'm fixing to coauthor a sex novel with you or anything, but the fact that noha went as far as to contact you is legitimately creepy
    Didn't I tell you, Gean? I'm a polygamist. Brianna is my lover on Thursdays, you're my lover on Mondays, and Alexx is just so damn cute that he gets to be my lover whenever he wants.
    N
    wait your sams girl how can that be when i am what the hell.
    Alright then, night again Bri.

Also, Sam you ******, I will fight you for Bri! Granted, you may very well kick my ass and I'll lose it all but I'll go down fighting.
    Alexx, we obviously have two natural choices here...

So what do you say? Either Brianna and I elope and move to Ireland and you can come along to be our servant...

Or...

You can go find a sheet and cut a hole in it the size of a torso.

But only if you promise to keep real quiet.
    Oh am I now? How can I even know? You could be lying. IT'S LIKE I DON'T KNOW YOU AT ALL ANYMORE!

Also, I'm online, like, all the time. How my chair has yet to graft itself to my ass is completely beyond me.
    I took her out to a nice lobster dinner and she wouldn't even give me a kiss on the cheek. What a bitch, right?

Wait, Alexx, finally chosen? I didn't realize there was a competition. I mean, of course she chose me. Was there ever any question? :]

Don't worry, man. I'll keep her nice and warm for you.
    Nice cover. I see what you are up to. You tell me you are going to bed, just to sneak behind my back and talk to Sam. That's cool, I see how it is. You've finally chosen ;~;

Take care of her for me Sam. I trust you will do a better job than I could.
    I'm sure I was the best boyfriend she ever has had and ever will have.

I don't see myself taking my acting career very far, but I like to keep my doors open...
    I'm a good actor, aren't I? I should win a fucking Oscar for that performance.

But in all seriousness; I barely know noha or whatever her name is. Me and Joe met her last night and decided to play with her for awhile. I don't know if she's really that stupid or she's just as good at theatrics as I am, but I know I had fun.
    Hey anything intresting happen recently, my old GF, i miss her alot, maybe i will call her on Christmas, that would be an awsome gift, or at least i think so, wat do u think?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back