• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Artemis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I was actually the one who proposed the idea for retired staffers to have green names. Seemed awesome at the time, but then having a green user name and a green rep bar with Biggie Smalls in between looked like shit and I asked Ty to give me the color but leave everything else the same. How's that for an explanation?

But yeah, I should've given you an award.
    Oh dear, where did you get that impression? I was just joking about you having to, but if you actually want to, then by all means, do continue.

Well, try to remember then. I could try helping you with a new name, but I'm not particularly creative :/
    Well, you should know that there is no need to be secretive about it; praise me all you want, where you want ;D

I jest, of course. So, do you have a different name in mind?
    Nah, I don't really mind it. It was more of a place to hang out and talk with friends, than some shrine of worship. But since I talk to most of my friends on MSN, it really didn't serve much of a purpose in the first place.

Well, I think you'd look pretty good with a dark red username, so hurry up and get 80 more posts. It may not be as awesome as my light blue, but it's still pretty good. More importantly though, we can get you a better username too.
    I think the last time we talked was in my fanclub which has been dead for at least a month or two now.

Well, I think many of we mods consider ourselves members before we do a part of staff.
    but dude, emos aren't going to do shit. at most, they'll flip out and throw their tear-stained evanescence CDs at you and call you a faggot, which I think you'd survive
    nigel says hi and that he wants you to be his baby's momma C:
    And Victor, be sure to ask him how his intestines are doing. He'll love you forever, seriously.

Honestly, I think you should've stepped in there and given those worthless sons of bitches a beat down like I know you can. That would brighten my day, especially if there was a conveniently located camera capturing it all or something
    Are you kidding me, I would never cheat on Nigel
    Sickness is funny when you're making fun of Victor for having Crohn's. Trust me, he likes it.

Why'd school suck? I take it a war erupted between the honkies and the spics and you got caught on the losing team?
    I'd totally be at school right now too if i didn't feel like there was a knife in my stomach.

Actually that reminds me, I've gotta be at the doctor's office in like twenty minutes

but I guess white people need learnings too
    the only bad thing i can really come up with about you is that your user name sucks

seriously, the very second you hit 1,000 posts I expect you to request a change

aside from that, nothing to worry about really, i can deal with being blind

i like to think that i'm alright, but i will be the first one to admit that i haven't got shit on nigel. he is godlike.
    oh, sorry. i'll definitely try to be more insulting from now on. i've been told i'm good at that.
    but nah, white girls are alright, even though like I said before if I stared directly at you for too long I might go blind or something

i've actually had more people comment on how adorable my cat is than anything about me ever since I put those pictures up, which i think is hilarious
    well i'm sure you don't need me on top of several other people to remind you that you're very pretty (for a white girl) but yeah, if i start showering you with compliments i'll feel like a faggot so i'll stop myself right there

and oh, he is. total slut. he's the hugh hefner of housepets.
    why, thank you

you have quite the ungodly pale look about you, but hey, you're actually pretty cute in a fluorescent "burn the fucking retinas out of my eyes" sort of way

you love nigel. everybody loves nigel.
    Hey SRMS um i need advice. How do u tell if a girl likes u? What kind of body language is used etc. Can u pm me a list of stuff?
    Lol indeed you are correct ma'am.
    Thanks but I'm getting it changed soon, but I'll have my FC help me decide.

Ni ni :3
    It's nice, only have power for an hour lol.
    But it's a big responsibility so I can't take the job too lightly.

And the staff seemed to think so too, they're decisions on all the staff changes seem just and dignified.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back