• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Aqua.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Depends on the context it's used it. I don't know if it would be cantonese/mandarin* since I don't know those languages personally, but one of my friend's has the last name "Vo" and he's vietnamese, so I guess. I'd have to see a more specific use of the word.
    D
    i can give you this negative rep
    if you want it so bad
    Why would I neg rep you that is exactly what you want. You never did tell me why you want red rep.
    Why the hell would you want red rep? Making people mad is just going to get you ban. Oh and it is no shit shurlock.Not shrimp.
    In the Naruto thread you thought that you answered my question about Kakashi's mask when in reality Duo_Forbidon answered it, and then you reped me (well tried to rep me) and you asked for rep when you did nothing to deserve it.You actually asked for rep which Silh said is aginst the rules. So in blind sight you should be getting red rep.
    Duo_Forbiddion answered my question and quit trying to fish for rep and complaining about nega rep I stoped complaining about neg rep just deal with it.
    It's a broad spectrum as to what's intelligence and what's nonsense here seeing as everyone on the forum has a different mindset. Well, if you must, go ahead and show me a screen shot of the posts you were nega repped for.

[EDIT]

If that's one of them in Shade's VM then just post the other.
    They aren't working for me; I'm not sure why though. And I referred to an admin, doesn't necessarily have to be him, there are others. And as for Ninga and Sam, nega rep isn't given without merit IE if they find something you said retarded or just unneeded it passes as a legitimate nega rep.
    Seeing as you STILL gave me the link to the threads and not the post you were nega repped for I still can't check them over for legit reasons. Regardless, I'd contact an admin if you want help removing this.

Btw protip: the comment in the rep query doesn't have to necessarily pertain to what post you were nega repped for and vice versa.
    He didn't reply because you gave him the link to the topic and not to your exact post. Click on the negrep in your user cp and it will lead you to the post that you got negrepped for and left click the number in the upper left area (What is circled in red in the pic below) and select copy link location and paste it for both of the negreps on Iridiums profile so he can see the exact post and reply.
    When I clicked on the link that you sent him it went to the thread not the posts. You have to give him the link to the exact post the negrep is linked to, which is in the upper corner of your posts.
    Click on the thread name in the rep section to be taken to the post that you got negrepped for and then click on the number in the upper left area and click of copy link location and paste them both on Iridiums profile so he can see which posts you got negrepped for.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back