• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Aqua.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• no I am just not retarded enough to use a stupid word that was originally meant to be used for pussy....
    K
    The necklace actually once belonged to the first Hokage, a Shinobi capable of controlling tailed beats. Madara apparently shares this power. Yamato is genetically similar to the 1st and because of this can help to control the Kyuubi. Like it said in the chapter, it is like a sealing, helping the Kyuubi from emerging. That's why the Kyuubi destroyed the necklace.
    K
    Psh, hell if I know, probably just another stupid gravity move. :tongue:
    K
    I dunno. Are you up to date on Naruto?
    K
    Ya do realize that to much nega rep will get you banned right? I think so atleast.
    K
    Damn son, why you been banned before?
    hey aquaxion hows it going
    im captain yoyo
    i like all your posts so i thought id get to know you and maby give you a friend request some time
    that is if you want
    so how ya going
    how sad. days is probably gonna be sad. im really really really exited to find out more about the organization tho
    yeah, i agree. kairi's a dumbass. but if he does have a thing with Xion, its not going to end well, cuz shes not in the 2nt game at all :/
    Yea despite what excuses people give they still hate it becasue its popular especially when compared to their favorite Anime its mostly butthurt.
    yeah I don't like Xion-Roxas ether. stupid Roxas had to go touch her hand in that trailer >: ( Riku needs to catch a break man
    yeah, thats why I never even bother posting theories, because no matter what you put they'll find sompthing to yell at you for. and then you have nothing to discuss because your too busy trying to defend yourself
    and thank you : ) I like Riku and Xion too, but i don't want to get my hopes up too high in case they totally don't have a thing and ill just be disappointed :(
    dont be scared. they always yell. there are some really mean people over here, if they give you crap don't even worry about it, there not worth being afraid of : )
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back