• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Aphex
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Okies! You could actually probably double post if you need to. ^^; I am trying to figure out how to fix the whole thing, but it might take a while for anyone to post in that thread.
    Aw man. D8; Umm, try quick reply if you normally go to the 'post reply' menu thing (or the opposite if you use the quick reply thing) or try it on a different browser? I dunno. >:
    Ack, I got the exact same thing in the Fanfiction section. D: I think it only happens with long posts. (or posts more than a paragraph long or something.) Maybe this thread could help? I dunno; I haven't figured out how to fix it myself...
    Quickie question about Traces of Aftermath: do you think that Aoi should go find Wrath? He's basically standing around, waiting for somebody to show up, but I didn't know if Aoi should actually go find Wrath or not, especially after what he told Derrick. :d Weird question, yeah. *___*;
    got no problem with that but now the question is are you going to sell out aoi or try to fight Xian Xargin and maybe Castex depends on how he feels lol or are you going to try and say your sorry lol its okay please just dont skim through my post again lol
    hey Aphex is there a reason wrath isnt responding to Castex or do you want me to change my post where Castex ripped a portal forcing Wrath into the kitchen and being turned over by Xargin cause if you want i will change it
    HALLOOO. this reply is belated ugh I read the new chapter! 83 It's really awesome. I wanna see what happens to Derrick! >:\

Now I want to work on my fanfic 'cause I read your's... I need to work on it so bad. *___*;
    Mr. Shady nooo!
    You changed your name!
    D=
    Now I can't call you Slim Shady or Shadalicious anymore. T_T
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back