• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• This is my layout tell me any changes that might help

My party: Vaan-sword-Ragnarok-acces.-Bubble belt-lvl-62
    Fran-sword-Save the Queen- acces.-Bubble belt-lvl-62
    Basch-axe-Golden Axe-acces.-Bubble belt-lvl-62
    Magicks: I have all magicks but not all tecknicks

but if you have anything that will help please by all means help if you can
    You can weapons at Balfionheim i did not know their are their any good ones I'd look I am to lazy to turn on my PS2 and look right now and I am at the Feywood Crystal because of the Behmoth King Hunt so it would take a while but ut might be worth it if their is anything good
    Damn it I was really counting on that being able to work and I know I am not the rcomended level I dont think BTW I am level 62 what is the recomended level you would say I need to be
    Hey bamak93 another FFXII question I am fighting the Behmoth King and I was wondering I started fighting him and got his HP down to about half and then I walked a bit of ways to heal and cast other spells (shell protect haste etc.) but when I went back to go and kick his ass some more his HP was restored all the way to the top again his magicks he cast when you first start the battle (reflect) were back I need to know if ther is a way that I can go off into the distance and heal and cast spells and his HP not restore and it still be where it was when I ran off.
    I'm not angry you are entitled to your opinion and, if you think that I was being a smartass then that's how you feel. I just think that giving me a nega rep because you have the ability to and, because you feltthat way was an illegitament reason to recieva a nega rep. You should have done what your doing now and, just sent me a message. Then it would have been settled in a more suitable way. I hope that you do understand that it wasn't intentinal and, I wasn't trying to act like a "smartass" I was posting my opinion on your theory.
    Okay, so your saying that you capitolaizing pay attention to the Ansem Reports wasn't something a "smart-ass" would do? I replied with the same type of reply, saying pay attention to the entire series. That an eye for an eye. I did use facts you replied posting capitolized wrong and pressing taboo buzzer's and, such. Those types of replies were unnessecary. I replied the same way you did. Yet you were offended and, I wasn't.
    Re-read the thread and, you'll see. Even if it did get removed someone already nega repped me for reporting the nega rep.
    I did use evidence and specific examples. I even quoted Nomura. Unless you only excluded Audo from being nega repped because he's Audo but, he responed to you theory the same way I did.
    Those weren't my words they were Iridium's, I do agree with his words though. I allowed him to read it before reporting the post he agreed that it wasn't very rational to have nega repped me. I didn't use the same example. I just explained why some of the things in your theory were mistaken. Audo did the same thing and he did not get a nega rep. I've known that Premium can nega rep for a while but, like I said in the report thread I woulnd't do such a thing. It's pointless and, it only makes others angry. If I wanted to nega rep you I would have done it at 1,000 posts. I just personally feel as if you nega repped me because I disagreed with your theory instead of just saying "Okay bamak93, your theory is full proof!"
    Yeah. In any religious conversation, my mother finds herself to be so tolerant of everything else and that Catholicism is always right. I laugh a lot at her ignorance.
    You are the FF fan, huh? :D Knowing all this. Okay, DS means I'll be able to find it easier. It's really hard to find GBA games now.
    So, is FF3 an actual DS game, or is it a GBA that can play on DS. 'Cuz I have FF I+II: Dawn of Souls, and I know I can play that on the DS.

I love how long the FF series are.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back