• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Z
    That's for me to know and you to find out.
    Sorry, I didn't see your reply until now.

actually, she has a 'fuck the rain forests' attidtude and homophobia
    That tends to happen with Cho's nicknames :3. Thanks :3 I shall. Call me..... er...... Marly kthx
    One last thing, I would like to apologize for mistaking you for a girl. Thought it based on the avatar. No offense intended there.
    Your welcome Bman (ya care if I call you that? I see others call you that, I didn't know if it was reserved to your special friends or not ;-;)

I agree :3
    No you didn't. And you forgot to put that its attributed to me. I'm not ashamed to say that not only do I own more, I own 3 times more games for the wii than the PS3. That's why I've been arguing for a multi-release of KH3 on PS3 and 360.
    I'll say it again if you'd like
    I Tevlen, own 3 times as many games for wii as I do ps3. And one of my PS3 games came with the console.
    I have the same choices. And I currently own more wii games than PS3 games because the PS3's library sucks. But based on power, the wii just isnt' a next gen system. The sooner people realize the wii and the other two arent' going for the same market, the better off both markets will be.
    People I've pissed off are people that refuse to accept that the wii is a last gen console, even when nintendo says that the wii is a last gen console.
    I see a person who has pissed a lot of people off on this forum, and doesn't care what anyone things about her. Gee, that's something to aspire to.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back