• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Well, your 11 rep was just enough to bump me to 300 rep points. So, new box it is! It is an odd coincidence.

:D Maybe once I actually play some more FF games.
    :D Did my 3 rep send you over to a new box? Well, thankies to you, 'cuz you sent me over to a new box too! Thanks for the rep! ;P
    My mother would skin me alive if she found out I wasn't die hard Catholic. She gets mad when I joke about Catholicism or any of her religious or political views in general. Crazy bitch thinks there shouldn't be a separation of church and state.
    Same here for 1 and 3. However, I have had family issues (mostly with my father) that have led me away from Catholicism, and religion in general.
    N
    hello i`m noha and it`s nice to meet you
    Vodka is a girl; one I know very well on a personal level and I can say without any doubt that you are more intelligent than she is.
    Goddamnit, your Atheist/Agnostic thread was closed before I could correct Dogenzaka by informing him that an Agnostic is one who doesn't believe that the existence of a god can be proven or disproven and that he is thinking of Deism, and tell Vodka to shut the fuck up because I am both an agnostic and an atheist.

Oh well. Cheerio, mate.
    I'm hoping it'll be good, especially after seeing some of the god-awful crap that's been dished out lately as an excuse for a good comedy.
    And as for Seinfeld, I'd like to add one more funny tidbit to your collection. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzLtF_PxbYw&feature=related

Now, I think I might have to put our conversation on hold for a little while; I'm expecting company around 9:30.
    That was another one of my favorite parts. Jim Carey definately has his moments. That new movie of his, Yes Man, looks pretty good.

Also, just asking, are you a Seinfeld fan at all? Just wondering.
    Meh, I've never been fond of the Jim Carey Grinch. I always thought that the Grinch should be more cunning and conniving than how Carey portrayed him. Oh well, we all have our preferences.
    I did like how he tried not to rhyme, though. "For fifty-three years I've put up with it now! I must stop Christmas from coming, but how?-I mean, er...in which way?"
    Indeed; I tried covering up her eyes in MS Paint, and it's still not much of an improvement. What country music needs is someone new who is either incredibly stunning, or so horribly disfigured that even Taylor Swift would look good in comparison.

But enough about ugly musicians. How about deep-voiced ones? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPBS7dVrE1U
    Hahaha! That cracked me up! You know, I'd bet that Taylor Swift would be hot if it weren't for those eyes. My sister, a nurse, said in regards to her eyes that (Non-Asian) people who have eyes like that had a mother who did drugs while pregnant. Sorry I didn't respond right away; I got caught up in something.
    The Holidays have been great with me, lol. I've been in a bit of a time warp myself, with my winter break coming up soon.
    On a completely irrelevant note, which in no way is meant to redirect the subject of the conversation, I have the following song stuck in my head:

5g_xmQhe-Fg&
    So, how're the Holidays treating you? You've been on my friend list for a while, not to mention you seem like a great person from the few discussions I've had with you, yet for some reason, I've never stopped to take the time and have a decent conversation with you. Now seems like a better time than any.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back