• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I have a really hard time liking that kind of characters. and it's not like we were supposed to like him, either.
    I mean,
    Spoiler Spoiler Show
    I hate Joshua with a burning passion XD he's an amazing character and all, they all are, but
    Spoiler Spoiler Show
    I though you knew I raped the game thoroughly, longly and lovingly?
    I bought stickers at the last anime convention - Sora, Riku, and Shiki.
    I prayed I wouldn't dislike her for looking so much like Kairi.
    She ended up being my favorite character ;-;
    That's not much of a subject change as much as it's back to square 1.

But yes.

*replaces Kairi with Shiki and enjoys a borderline perfect game* =w=
    Repliku being replaced by Riku means Sora associated the Memories of Riku to Repliku, so it still holds. Also, mental damage goes deep. Subconscious and all. I can't believe Sora's just peachy after KH1 and CoM. Look at his mental breakdowns in KH2.
    He probably will without my intervening.
    Though, I'm not sure to what extent my mod powers are, but maybe I can.

Even so, it's a three strikes your out sort of deal.
    To be fair.
    I tend to blame that on him locking Riku behind the door. It was one heck of a shock and Sora all but lost it in CoM. I think it made it all the more extreme, on top of him "forgetting" Namine and his promise to her.
    You betcha.

And I agree. SoNami as well for the most part isn't romantic. It was a wonderful friendship that Sora held dear. The only reason they went romantic with it (with Sora being certain they were "more") was so they could base SoKai on it.
    idiots.
    Thanks for the rep, though it wasn't deserved.
    I was just doing my duty as a mod :3

And the kid's acting like an idiot.
    because RoNami bases SoKai by definition.
    Which makes me laugh all the harder, because they forget that post CoM, Nami herself said SoKai would be based on SoNami.
    An RoNami, which bases SoKai, is also in more ways than one, based on SoNami.
    So while I lose, I still win an awful lot.
    I actually liked one thing they half did about Kairi, and that's trying to get Sora and Riku homesick by thinking about her, and her being the one to welcome them home.
    But she resumed not caring about Riku and them shoving Sora being horny in our faces and it went down the drain :I
    KH2's Prologue = best part of KH2.
    I also kind of liked how they tried to have Kairi symbolize Home, and managed to pull it off - at least to Riku until the bitch didn't care about him and only reached out to Sora when they were actually back but that's her fault, not Riku's

and yey, friends <3
    a lot of people really like Demyx, but I don't care much :I his character was bi-polar. at least Xaldin and Xigbar kept to a single line of behavior.
    I know. even with Nomura leaving so much plot out, I'm sure Watanabe would've made it better by definition by making the characters better written and the general plot we yes had fall better with each new piece we got to see :<
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back