• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
alexis.anagram
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I'm pretty much trying my best to stay out of the sun all day. I just noticed that my shoulders (the place that I'm sun burnt at) has some blood. I put some shirt on and it started sticking to my skin. I had to peel it away, boy, it hurt! I think I'll ask my caregiver tomorrow, to help me put some bandages on my shoulders. I really hate the pain that I have to deal with it, I can't lift my arms up without pain.
    I did deal with heat stroke on Thursday. Nobody at the bus stop noticed it, it happened when I was getting home. I drank water and was breathing pretty heavy. I had a lot of groceries, which I had to move since some old guy with a walker needed to sit down. This same old guy was complaining about the bus system and how some of them passed him by since he was elderly and so on. I had a brief break from my groceries while on the bus, but when I got home. Things really got interesting! I started vomiting the water that I just drank up firstly. Then, I started puking more stuff up, it really wasn't pleasant.

The water blisters started appearing around Saturday night. I've been staying inside this entire weekend. I only went out to get food. I did vomit today, but it was mostly like I was spitting up.
    Yeah, I have been. I've also been trying to play Spyro: Year of the Dragon, but I can't get the darn thing to save, even with a PS1 memory card.
    Yes, I was! Now, I need to focus on beating Okami, getting a tablet, a PS3, food for this week, giving my bills to my payee, getting Kingdom Hearts 2.5 and 1.5 Remix, and celebrating the 4th of July.
    I might be getting a PS2. I bargained with a person that is selling it for forty dollars to sell it to me for like twenty dollars, half it's price. I'll have to see how that goes. Wish me luck!
    So, it looks like I won't be able to get a PS2 until like Tuesday or Thursday. The store that I was looking to get it from sold out of them and the other is selling them for way too expensive.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back