• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
alexis.anagram
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Thank goodness you were able to get out all right. Which KH game did you get? And good luck with your applications!
    Yeah, I did get out all right. I decided to get a flu shot from Walgreens and buy a Kingdom Hearts game off of eBay with a gift card. I also went to two restaurants to get two applications.
    Well, some guy came up to me as I was leaving out of Hastings. He asked me if I wanted to date him. I answered with a no. I later encountered the guy in a car with some other guys and he repeated the same question of wanting to date me. I freaked out and really wanted to run off, but there was a car pulling out of the shopping center.
    I really hate this situation. I really hope they get or find my check, because my office manager looked over a package that contained my PS3 250 gb first, then a guy harassed me and now this!
    I really hope that I am able to keep a roof over my head. I got a letter on my door like the rest of the residents in my apartment complex today. Apparently, if I or anyone else owes over a hundred dollars pass the eighth of October then we face eviction, a $110 dollar fee and court. Section 8's portion of my rent came, but not my payee's. I really hope they get it by Monday, but I am doubtful since my payee said that he sent the rent payment out on Thursday. I'm scared and they also want me to get a letter from my doctor about my cat being a therapy cat, even though I gave them a letter about it in the past when I first moved in. I found the letter, so I'll get that taken care. Hopefully, the letter is still good since it was written in 2015 from my doctor.

I am just a nervous wreck right now.
    I'm just afraid of making a bad decision. I am wondering if I should fix my PS4 up first before investing in a PS3. I wish that they would just put all the PS games on the PS4, so I wouldn't need to spend all this extra money. I am wary of buying a PS3 online or from Craigslist or Offerup due to the horror stories I've heard associated from them and usually the seller never shows up in my case.
    Yeah, I just can't believe they let themselves go out of business like that. I might get some video games from them if they are still open by this weekend. I got bills to pay.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back