• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Abhorsen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• It's a possibility. A big one. If we can get the parade over, Magic carries out his onslaught and I remember what I was going to do after his attack. :)
    Btw I'm only on here for a few minutes
    Don't worry. I won't be getting back those stuff anytime too soon, especially that summon. I'm leaving that to your character Nick.
    Lol just saw your post SO DAMN FUNNY LMAO!!!!!!!! But now i must do somthing to your ship... bewhahahahaha! i dont know what yet...but somthing! LIKE HEARTLESS LOTS AND LOTS OF HEARTLESS! ILL SUMMON THEM ON TOP OF YOUR SHIP!!!!!!! BEHWWHHSWHHAHAHAHA WHATS WORSE THEY WILL BE LARGE BODYS!!!! OMFG EVIL!!!!! YES I CAN SEE IT NOWW!!! MUAHAHAHA- Chokes and dies on saliva...
    Go read my question. I wanna know if I can eat a healthy brunch on your ship next post as I tell my thrilling tale of adventure
    Yes! I was laughing the whole way through it! It was so funny, I'll get to work on posting for Apocalypse now and will set to work on Faith shortly after finishing this post.
    Well, your character has a Hybrid who is a Keyblader. He's bound to be interesting. And your character Nick (was it?) just took off with him, as far as anybody on the ground is concerned.
    Lol i have no problem with that, ill just kinda block it out of my mind XD!

Anyway, somthings already about to go down, its now nightfall in Machanicen... And Im in the city XD!
    Lol i have no problem with that, ill just kinda block it out of my mind XD!

Anyway, somthings already about to go down, its now nightfall in Machanicen... And Im in the city XD!
    Abs i suggest you fix your post #29 cause your doing exactly what they were doing to you, forgetting other people in the area pluse in the post before hand timmy gets attacked by a 3 fire attack. Seeker is who your forgettinga bout
    What is up with the gore!!!!

"Grabs guy by the bottom his his chin, and ripps it off!"
    WTF LMAO!!!!!! just thought i should post to you XD
    Okay, just letting you know I finished posting on Faith. I'm not too sure how it turned out though; got it set up for an interaction with Nick. Well, now I'm going to go get some hot chocolate.
    I know what you mean; I'll post again on KH:HA after some more people post. Just a heads up, Kitridge is going to have a minor freak out in regards to Bahamut. It's not a bad one; it's just that she's a little surprised to see Bahamut so small considering he is highly respected where she comes from. I'm currently working on a post for Faith, hoping for a bit of an encounter with your character.
    Yeah, I noticed that so I started emptying it to make room. My day's been pretty good, about to start working on a post for Faith too. Edited the post a little so it made a little more sense; the unnamed girl will get more story as the RP moves on.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back