• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
<3
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Of course I missed ya, ya my lil friend for long time ;D.

Just go with him into Queens, the rest will follow ;D
    I don't follow trends either. XD
    We may be weird to others, but we're perfectly normal in our own eyes. :3
    Well i was lucky that the roleplay was very busy when i got my premmy..... but there are TONS of spots...like discussions, or actual Kh section.... you can even talk about the art work people make here
    lol awesome....well the way i did it was i did about.......50 posts+ per day, ever day, for 2 weeks straight... and i got it
    You kidding me? im thrilled! and im glad that Sol's ok too i was worried. And yea we haven't talked in a while, how've you been?
    Yay! It was getting to be confusing.

I never have fevers either, since my temperature is below normal. XDD
    Teehee. Most of mine are, but most of my teachers love me so there's no complainin.

Elena would skip school, but if she misses more than 3 days a marking period, she'd get kicked out of her video program. :/
    Well this crazy skater going to sleep, these pills are makeing tired and now I'm twiching from thw alchool on the bandges. Goodnight when ya post on the RP remeber to not try and take over the world again with muffy.
    Well I miss my old hair, haveing short hair is werid, haven't had that in aiwle, my heads cold and I think the dog been trying to chew on it everytime I fall asleep.

IF I said yes would you be anymore werided out, though I aint eating the pizza, I'm eating a good ol cheeseburger and fries
    WEll tell ya friendI'm wearing a bandada over my hair, they turned cut it Angel, it's spikey now, I hate spikey! I also hate modley pizza but ironic my friend has some in his hand right now.....now he's eating it.....now I'm goign to go lose my dinner.....never mind I'll just hit him....Where's that toster?
    Though it's going to be odd, Jack likes to talk in riddles and mostley stare off, lol though friedship is good, mostley when those frineds have big guns.

Yup but John's gotta have a long way to wake up now that he's awake again, so much has changed that he missed.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back