• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
<3
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• You can post anytime ya want Angel, and sure throw some DD in there, ya can call him Jack since ya know him by that name, I'll post after you, it's time for John to come back.
    I still say I could of took the toster, though now it's my best friend, hospital food sucks, and you don't even want to know how you go to the bathroom when your not awake! I'm ok though, just two mouths of relaxing than take it slow and I'll be able to skate just like I use to by the summer.

Well do you remeber that post where they met in the combat truck and he had a shotgun to her face, and for some reason they ddin't attack eachother, I was going to write how DD took off his helmet to show his face and placed the gun down, giveing her his real name which is Jack Salvatore before leaveing, spairing her life, but then my frined Alex came in saying he had a great idea os I left the computer on the sight with my post half written. So I just decied that since it didn't happen before it just hadn't in the little skip that he did that and they bonded a little bit.

Well it goes like this, it's not like there friends havein dinner with eachother and going to see High school musical masscarie 4 which was based on a true story in the rp (yes still with that old gag) but there more of the two that for some odd reason will meet and just talk, not of there past or there missions but speak, of guns, death, and the time where one of them will be forced to kill the other. It's more though on Jack's side that the intrests starts, beaucse truth since this is a secret that will be let out this arc, he's really my dead charactrs John's older brother and his memeoires are comeing back. So it goes that the more he talks to her and is around her the more he remebers his past.
    I've been allot bettter ;D. Ya about the DD Emma thing, I was gonna start going that way, there being around each other is mostley beacuse they remind each other of the other, being both cold and killing machines fighting a long bloodys war. It's like meeting someone just like you in the same hell as you, only ya have to kill them, it makes it very odd.

A couple days aint so bad, I'm still only on sometimes, I keep fadding in and out of sleep, it's so boreing though not being able to skateboard, it's like time stand still.
    I'd be doing better in my english class, if my teacher weren't the devil. :)

XD Elena likes locking herself in her house and then doing that crap. Roleplay is fun-nah!
    I swear, I'm on a higher advanced level than the english class that I'm in. XD

But yeah. once summer comes, Elena shall be rampaging on the RPs!! >:3
    Oh you RPer you. XD
    Once summer starts up again, I'll be joining RPs more often.
    I was invited to a Bleach one on Gaiaonline, but I'm having trouble making up my template.

At the moment, with school and everything going around, I've barely been posting. D:
    Elena promises to check in regularly.

You know what I miss? The Highschool RP. D: but Nami hasn't been here in forever. DDD:
    You did? D:
    Sorry. Elena has been rather lazy and hasn't been checking back on the forums these days.
    I miss yooou. XD
    A
    Im not tio well.

What ya been up to?
    Hm...what exactly do you mean? cause i made Both Sahara and Bones to disappear, not to mention Alex as well and Seph's taking care of DD...
    <3
    Spam rules the world.

Spam. Spma. Smpa. Mspa. Spam. Sapm. Aspm. Spma. Spam. Etc.

You have fun, too, Solian-chan. (<-- That rhymes :D!)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back