• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Βαλεω
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I see she is a person you will quote a lot this year. XP
    I am curious as to what doodle scadoodles are.
    Hellsing is very good. I suggest the OVA's because they stick MUCH closer to the plot. And the plot is very good. But the Gonzo anime has gorgeous art and is good in it's own way. I just prefer canon. XD
    No problem~~ :D There's also some good fanfics that finished up a few years ago that worth reading, so I'll be sure to link them to you when you read some of the newer stuff! ;)

And what do you think of the song? :D
    Yay~ I'll send you a request.

Yep. I've read and am currently watching Hellsing. I still need to finish Chrono Crusade and Parasyte and Dragonball. I read Naruto and Fairy Tail. I also read Wolf Guy Wolfen Crest. I watched Ano Hana and cried several times. I'm also trying to work my way through Nichijou, which is hilarious. I'm sure there's more I've read and watched, but my mind is fizzling out right now. XD

How about you?
    There's still plenty of bad fanfics out there, but it's a bit easier to find good ones at fanfiction.net~ ;)

lol It IS an amazing song, but there's a lot of other great songs by the band. ;w; <3
    There's plenty of fanfics at fanfiction.net and I tend to make it a habit to look for new, great IchiHime fanfics~ ;)

You like Journey per chance? :D
    Yeah, I can't think of any character off the top of my head I truly dislike. At worst, I'm indifferent.

But on the other hand, I don't know if I have a true favorite. I have several characters I like better than others, but ultimately no character that I like more than the rest. My several dear characters are Ginjou (though a bit less, since his betrayal. but only a bit!), Orihime, Chad, Grimmjow, Komamura, Renji, and Ulquiorra. (i have a thing for lost causes, as you can see) Probably some others, but these are the first that spring to mind.
    XD Seriously?! Wow! Those are some big puppies!
    I have get log off now sadly :/ Text ya soon enough though. Hey wait Peyton stole my phone! Need to get it back from him.
    lol I'd have been fine if you had said IchiRuki, but IchiHime is where the money's at for me~ ;)

And OMG, I've been reading this epic AU fanfic you should check out~!
    Courting Darkness Chapter 1, a bleach fanfic - FanFiction.Net
    Haha thanks XD Although it was hilarious

At least she has her puppies who are practically bigger than her :D
    Still...poor Brittney.
    Do not speak of that in words XD It is like a jinx or something.

Awww!! Well I will pray that Robert stays safe. It must be really hard on him and your family. In fact I know it is.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back