• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Βαλεω
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Haha oh, did I make it seem like something was wrong? Ah nothing at the moment!

I just meant being random when your bored, kills the boredom, a tad. xD
    Yeah. I do have the ability to stay up all night but I do not like to try. I have to get off for a bit. adios
    Hello! Uh thanks for the friend request YuffieMog! <3

That was a nice surprise! xD
    I am somewhat of a night owl. I am only in half zombie mode. I did get more sleep then you. Aww sugar crashes suck.
    Yeah I know but I had to figure out some discussion topic. XD Because we were basically up all night. We are both pretty much in "zombie-mode" right now.
    That totally explains it then. So what have you been doing since I last saw you?
    I see. Have you been on recently before now? It might say you were on even if you are not then.
    What is it?????? Haha and the text I was expecting just came XP from you of course.
    Okay I guess around that time is fine. :) We can figure it out tomorrow. Lol you missed my "I really want to giggle but should not" fit. Do not ask why I wanted to giggle.
    Yay because your seal of approval means so much! XD So what time will I see you tomorrow?
    Well I will have to get him and his sister. XD But yeah it all depends on Blossom`s reaction and other various factors.
    Siamese/Domestic Shorthair mix is amazing <3 most beautiful kitten I have ever seen. I don`t know what his sister looks like. She is not listed on the site. We just found out about her today.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back