• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Persona Thread (Spin-offs galore!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
You can't 100% in one run though, "unfortunately", and even if you try to do ALMOST everything in one run, you need to plan your time veeeeeeeeery well. xD Good luck though!

That's why I'm using a guide, haha. I literally got exhausted of the first Palace because I did it all in one run after the introductory phases. Also, spoilers: I don't like how the narrative seems to be interrupted because everything you're playing right now is a retelling of the MC tot he prosecutor. It annoys be a bit. I much rather liked the past game's flow of constant present time, and not this back and forth.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
That's why I'm using a guide, haha. I literally got exhausted of the first Palace because I did it all in one run after the introductory phases. Also, spoilers: I don't like how the narrative seems to be interrupted because everything you're playing right now is a retelling of the MC tot he prosecutor. It annoys be a bit. I much rather liked the past game's flow of constant present time, and not this back and forth.

I agree! It didn't bother me that much because the snippets with Sae are short, but it does make the flow weird. :l

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I agree! It didn't bother me that much because the snippets with Sae are short, but it does make the flow weird. :l

Yeah, but besides that, I'm really enjoying the game. Also, I'm not against them rebranding Social Links into Confidants, it makes a lot of sense.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I just realized I did the Mementos sidequest that involved the character from the anime episode they used to promo the game before it even came out. I was shaken once again. :(

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
[video]https://www.facebook.com/d2megaten.official/videos/254833955062002/[/video]

Surprise surprise, looks like Dx2 Shin Megami Tensei is getting a western release.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
[video]https://www.facebook.com/d2megaten.official/videos/254833955062002/[/video]

Surprise surprise, looks like Dx2 Shin Megami Tensei is getting a western release.

Nice! The last good mobile game I played was Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition. I still need to purchase the full version, though (only $20). Hopefully mobile games keep trying to aspire home console experiences.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
P4 remake in the P5 engine would be cool.

one last chance for them to patch in the cut yosuke romance

doitatlus

That would be cool. I hope they release it for PS4 AND Switch. The Switch can handle PS3 games, which P5 is.

---

Edit:

Atlus Working On Mid & Long-Term Plans For Persona Including A New Numbered Title

While we haven’t heard much about Persona Q2 in a while, Wada shared that Atlus is zealously developing the game at the moment.
YAAAS! I can't wait to get all three casts together :eek: I can see Ryuji getting all hot-headed with Junpei HAHAHAHAHAH

He also had some more to share about the Persona series “We’ve been working on medium and long-term plans,that include numbered title(s), so that fans can continue enjoying the Persona series for next year and beyond.”
I presume that "mid-term" refers to spinoffs to milk the series, and long-term a new numbered title.

Wada also teased that the company is currently working on some new collaboration projects.
PERSONA WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

Shinra

Banned
Awards
the fighting games are pretty fun but they're both on PS3 but there's blazblue cross tag battle for PS4 and switch that features some of the fighters... man though I wanted adachi so bad in that game

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
the fighting games are pretty fun but they're both on PS3 but there's blazblue cross tag battle for PS4 and switch that features some of the fighters... man though I wanted adachi so bad in that game

They should port both games for the Switch, like a sort of collection.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Is it wrong I want to play VF now. Yakuza hopefully
the crossover concept would be cool because atlus and I would've liked to see persona characters in a tactical RPG setting like they did with SMTx Fire emblem.... like who could imagine Narukami and Amamiya fighting side by side in a tactical RPG like project X zone?

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Daz-bcBU0AAqNCr.jpg

Daz-gt6U0AEbsar.jpg

You remember back in the day when people joked about Sega properties in Atlus games? well, it's finally happened...

I'm sorry, but Makoto's jacket looks like Melania Trump's "I really don't care jacket", hahahaa. xD

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I loved P5, it was the first Persona game I finished. Getting the Platinum trophy was fun, not frustrating. I do plan on getting P4 Golden for my vita at some point, and I have P3 FES on my PS3 to play too. I had originally played P1 on PSP but didn't get too far, and had P2 but traded them all in.

I am a fan of other Shin Megami Tensei games, I really enjoyed Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2, and SMT 4 on DS. I am, however, sad by the fact that the P5 animation just isn't as good as it could be.

I want to play PQ because I really loved Etrian Odyssey!

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
[video=youtube;9NeoQFpmGzQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NeoQFpmGzQ[/video]

This looks beautiful, shame there's no Switch version of this.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
[video=youtube;9NeoQFpmGzQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NeoQFpmGzQ[/video]

This looks beautiful, shame there's no Switch version of this.

It makes sense. They still don't have a running Etrian engine on the Switch. We'll have to wait for them to release an EO game on the Switch in order for them to try and make Persona Q3 or port the first or two games into the Switch.

Also, the game's are very centered on two screens. It would also require a lot of rethinking.

Back