• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New Kingdom Hearts 3 Screenshot from Magic Monaco 2017

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Re: New Kingdom Hearts 3 Screenshot from Magic 2017

They are still only showing Olympus - which is the first world as far as we know. Does that means development is still nowhere far enough to show more or are they just holding back for the next footage?
tmore info will come soon prablly next month sine the 15 is next month and winter end next month which he said they will show something this was something little small

Muke

whatever
Awards

Am I the only one bugged by the fact that the word Commands has been, again, misspelled as Command (singular instead of plural)?

On an inspection, I found that the same happened in the Japanese version of KH2 and in KH2FM. It was fixed in the English version of KH2 and in 2.5. I'm surprised I've never noticed this before (has anyone, actually?)!
I don't think it's misspelled at all, it's always been "Command" in the Japanese versions of the games.

7th_heaven

Awards

C47tD_1UcAAkvuG.jpg
Yes! Tks Nomura
C47JDvHXUAI3uJ9.jpg

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

*Shadow of the Colossus music blares in the background*

Wasn't expecting to wake up to this but very happy that I did. Everything looks gorgeous. :eek:

7th_heaven

Awards

One person pointed out in twitter that Nomura`s suit in this picture is similar to the fancy suit Noctis wore in the party in one of the Versus trailers.
Oh Great ! Nomura is Noctis LoL

QuintusKing

Awards
Website
heart95key95.blogspot.com

I don't think it's misspelled at all, it's always been "Command" in the Japanese versions of the games.

Why, you're right. I just rechecked.

If it's not a mistake, I don't understand the inconsistency then. I don't find it weird to have it as "Commands" in the Japanese versions so I have no idea why they make the difference.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Wooow that looks super cool, I love those clothes and a shield keyblade? That's pretty awesome. A more defensive form sounds really interesting, I always found using Final Form's glide to just levitate in one place and autoblock head on attacks really cool, but what KH2 forms were still missing was a truly defensive form. Also the models look great and I love how matte everything is. No weird shininess.

Muke

whatever
Awards

Looking cool. ^_^ ( Still wish they had a scene that confirmed Kairi was indeed playable, but oh well.)
idk, why would she be playable, realistically? In a mission mode-esque thing, I could understand it, but I doubt she (or anybody else, for that matter) would be playable considering the tutorial character will most likely be Sora and there's not really a reason for anyone else to be playable.
(*whispers*give us mission mode)

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

my quesyion about kh3 how will riku and mickey scernro will those be just cutscenes or what?

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards

In my limited understanding of Japanese, plurals are... strange or not a thing? For example, they don't say "mangas". It's just manga. And various other examples I'm sure people can come up with.

I may be talking out of by butthole or I read something wrong in my on and off studies, but "Command" seems appropriate for Japanese, while "Commands" makes more sense in English.

Muke

whatever
Awards

my quesyion about kh3 how will riku and mickey scernro will those be just cutscenes or what?
Probably so and hopefully so. Personally, I don't need any more Riku, he's got his development and his character arc is finished already. Another character deserves the spotlight for once (yes, even Sora).
It shouldn't everything happen off-screen like in KH2, they can show us cutscenes every now and then.

Hirokey123

Awards

Hrm....Summon has been replaced with link, I think I will tentatively add this as a bit of evidence to the "summons will be our dream eaters" theory.

Anyway gorgeous picture and judging by the setting and the sky this looks to be the ACTUAL City of Thebes and not "the area just in front of the city of thebes" (seriously BBS?)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Article/OP updated. Thanks to Dandelion for the translation <3

Nomura: This is the first time we're showing this screenshot of Kingdom Hearts III, it's happening in Thebes and they are fighting a new type of Heartless. The Keyblade can transform into a lot of things. When in Power Form it can be changed into a chariot.

And thank you to Chaser who worked hard to get this up at awful o'clock <3 <3 <3

Muke

whatever
Awards
"a new type of Heartless."?
So this isn't a boss? Wow…

Hirokey123

Awards
So is it that specific keyblade transformations can only be used via drive forms? Or is it that drive forms can only use specific keyblade transformations? I feel like the latter is more likely since a thing about Drive forms in KH2 is they DID take away from your abilities each being limited to only one movement ability so base Sora felt more versatile at the end.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Yes! Tks Nomura
C47JDvHXUAI3uJ9.jpg

One person pointed out in twitter that Nomura`s suit in this picture is similar to the fancy suit Noctis wore in the party in one of the Versus trailers.

Oh Great ! Nomura is Noctis LoL

Don't forget that Nomura got a lot of free clothes from ROEN when they designed stuff for Versus XIII. I wouldn't be surprised if that really was the suit, tailored to fit Nomura. He still wears his ROEN sweaters from time to time.

Funny enough, his hair is even like older!Noctis which opens a can of a million worms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back