• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Changes to games mid-production/post-production

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i dont know, its just odd how the fandom creates what basically amounts to whole new characters in their headcanon especially when the rule34 exists...

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
i dont know, its just odd how the fandom creates what basically amounts to whole new characters in their headcanon especially when the rule34 exists...
I generally don't like it either, but I can make exceptions when it's just so good that I WANT it to be real. ​and let's be honest, the rule 34 stuff is already so bad with characters like riku, it's not like it can get much WORSE.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
people's subconscious are very dark hellholes. it can get much, much worse.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
the human mind is worse than anywhere else you can be, remember that.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
It can always get worse. Look up Pokemon stuff instead of KH on rule34. Hate me later.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Hey, I never made those accusations, so I'm not being hypocritical!

Didn't you see the smilies, lol, the "Hypocrites" should be read in Ben Diskin's Young Trollanort voice of course.

bRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO B-BR-BRO

Pffft, looks like I really trolled ya this time.
You actually took that seriously despite the "lol" and ";P"-smilie?
latest

Someone can't take jokes today~ =w=

It was brought up in response to the joke he always has a trio in the first place. Ya know he's probably trying to officially squeeze in a girl into his young Xehanort-Eraqus bromance as we speak. xD

Nope, that's not it, look again. :p

The creativity of the fanbase in regards to many things is truly astounding, I wasn't really poking anything negative at that. ^__^

With a canon like it has? Nope. Fans do it better most of the time~

If you look at it the other way around, the KH series having a messy "canon" that in some areas has as many holes as swiss cheese due to wacky presentation may be what actually inspires and encourages different groups of fans to do many of these really fancy and lovable works in the fandom.
---

I certainly know that dissatisfaction with how some things are addressed (or rather are NOT addressed) in actual KH canon was one of the reasons why I originally decided to expand one dream I had about KH into a whole own FanFiction that by now counts already 65 chapters + Prologue (more than 127300 words) released and much more than that already written but not released yet.
Difference to Nomura and actual KH canon being that I largely planned the main story out beforehand and at least have a rough milestone-script where the story will go.
---

It's not much different from what the "official" canon does as well though, or where do you think such folks as the Foretellers, Chirithy or Ephemera come from.

Rule 34 is somewhat inevitable for nearly ALL fandoms, but it is up to each person individually if they want to participate or not.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
wow you were only kidding? cause, i completely agreed with your sarcastic troll self lmao

eh, in my head i prefer canon to stay canon, i just find it ridiculous that this character has taken a life and name of her own.

Anagram

Banned
Since ol Seph would like something more on track let's mention this again:

GMR: Why did you guys decide to make a Kingdom Hearts game for GBA? Why not tell this entire story within the context of Kingdom Hearts II?

Tetsuya Nomura: The story for Kingdom Hearts II already existed when we worked on the original Kingdom Hearts. At the time, the story for Chain of Memories wasn’t concrete. Kingdom Hearts II continues where we left off in the original, but a year later. Initially, we weren’t planning on telling the story of that one “blank” year, but the more we started disscussing the GBA version, the more we thought it would be to do so in Chain of Memories.
GMR Nomura Interview 2004! - News - Kingdom Hearts Insider

Here's a fun somewhat midway between KH1 and 2 change made many don't know about. Several side stories weren't initially planned (mostly just Bbs was planned/set up during kh2s creation) but at one point that counted for CoM as well.

Imagine how different kh2 would've been without CoM. The entire series story would be very different.

Unless one of you have a change you'd like to mention? =3

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Since ol Seph would like something more on track let's mention this again:

GMR Nomura Interview 2004! - News - Kingdom Hearts Insider

Here's a fun somewhat midway between KH1 and 2 change made many don't know about. Several side stories weren't initially planned (mostly just Bbs was planned/set up during kh2s creation) but at one point that counted for CoM as well.

Imagine how different kh2 would've been without CoM. The entire series story would be very different.

Unless one of you have a change you'd like to mention? =3

that was pretty interesting, i never knew that. although i have trouble believing that II's plot was finished during the original's development ahaha

Griewer

Awards
that was pretty interesting, i never knew that. although i have trouble believing that II's plot was finished during the original's development ahaha

Well having a rough idea about how the plot continues and having every little detail at place is a different thing. I can believe that they knew on a larger scale what would happen, but I'm pretty sure they had a lot of blank spots to fill during KH II's development.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
staff: who is this blond kid?
nomura: i call him sort-a. he's kind of sora, but kinda not.

Anagram

Banned

Tbh I doubt it was myself. Plus ya know any plans he had got changed due to CoM. XD

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Yeah, I wish they'd kept the beta scene for many a reason:)

One of them (for me) definitely being that Aqua seems to be using more of her graceful Keyblade maneuvers here. We don't really see that in much of her cutscenes in BbS that I can remember, so here--if they had kept this--there would have been less story and gameplay segregation in that, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back