• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Devil May Cry (Where we wait for DMC5)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Re: Devil May Cry (Vergil returns in DMC4SE, oh and DmC DE)

I honestly don't see what the point in giving these two games HD releases unless they're planning on sequels. It makes a lot of sense to just carry on both series because there are fans for both, though given there are more for the original Devil May Cry series.

firaga101

Same thing with the Resident Evil HD Remakes that are coming. They just want to build hype and keep fans interested until they do announce the sequels to both series. Its a good business and marketing tactic. And from the looks of it, the new resident evil will definitely be going back to its horror roots.

Gram

Banned
Awards

Anyone else hoping the DMC4se gives insight on Nero's arm or how the order got a hold of the yamato?

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards

Anyone else hoping the DMC4se gives insight on Nero's arm or how the order got a hold of the yamato?

I hope so. Wasn't there an extra story chapters for the DMC3se?

Gram

Banned
Awards

I hope so. Wasn't there an extra story chapters for the DMC3se?

Not sure about chapters *hasonlyplayedthespecialedition* but you did have the option of playing Vergil which offered to new scenes at the start but that was all.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Makes me think they're planning on doing a Devil May Cry 5 and a DmC 2.

unless they new 52-it and merge the continuities.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

That would be potentially horrifying. D:

DMC dante kills DmC dante forever. i'd play that lol

but seriously, maybe it could be a multiverse type deal that erases DmC from the continuity, or potentially leaves it intact and they have to combine for some reason capcom comes up with to please both fanbases.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards

[video=youtube;xAdlFwhv5OY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAdlFwhv5OY[/video]

Gram

Banned
Awards

More like everyones reaction. xD

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards

More like everyones reaction. xD

There were actually a couple better ones but I guess the uploader deleted them or something. Can't be found anymore from the search results.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards

but seriously, maybe it could be a multiverse type deal that erases DmC from the continuity, or potentially leaves it intact and they have to combine for some reason capcom comes up with to please both fanbases.
DmC Devil May Cry Takes Place In A Parallel World With A Different Dante - Siliconera

It's entirely okay to have both. I'm a fan of both series, so I'm glad to see Capcom go the route of giving both some new stuff, even if they are both ports with some new content. Hopefully this means there's a possibility in sequels for both.

Gram

Banned
Awards

^ I'm just glad the old one has a chance again. I disliked DmC but I don't deny the potential it could have.

There were actually a couple better ones but I guess the uploader deleted them or something. Can't be found anymore from the search results.

The best one I seen was actually a small comic. xD

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards

^ I'm just glad the old one has a chance again. I disliked DmC but I don't deny the potential it could have.

The best one I seen was actually a small comic. xD

The one that I watched in a long time was DMC4 Dante looking at the magazine. He's like "What hell is this?" DmC Dante "My name is Dante", Dante shoots Dante and it ends with the final scene of DMC4 with Lady, Trish and Dante in a shooting pose with Dante shooting with the Final Fantasy 7 victory fanfare theme.

Gram

Banned
Awards

The one that I watched in a long time was DMC4 Dante looking at the magazine. He's like "What hell is this?" DmC Dante "My name is Dante", Dante shoots Dante and it ends with the final scene of DMC4 with Lady, Trish and Dante in a shooting pose with Dante shooting with the Final Fantasy 7 victory fanfare theme.

haha That'd be a good one.

If this DMC4 special is about Vergil does that makes me wonder if it'll be set before DMC4 itself or show what Vergil was doing during DMC4.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards

haha That'd be a good one.

If this DMC4 special is about Vergil does that makes me wonder if it'll be set before DMC4 itself or show what Vergil was doing during DMC4.

Probably before he was even Nelo Angelo.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards

I'd be more interest to see what happened to him after DMC1 personally.

I do hope he returns to normal again or maybe something else. Who knows, I do hope we can find out more.

Back