• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Trophy List Revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Break Time, right? It's not a multiplayer command. You can synthesise it via Command Melding though it's pretty hard to get.

If I remember correctly, there's also a treasure chest containing that command somewhere in Disney Town...
Isn't it the one in Pete's pinball area?

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Break Time, right? It's not a multiplayer command. You can synthesise it via Command Melding though it's pretty hard to get.

If I remember correctly, there's also a treasure chest containing that command somewhere in Disney Town...

I don't think I got all of the treasure chests in Disney Town either so that might explain why I didn't know of it either... >_>

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I don't think I've ever been so tempted to platinum a game before.

And BBS only has one difficulty trophy.

Antar

Awards
This is probably the only game I'll ever platinum. I'll try my best to get every single trophy for all three games. The only problems are the gummi ship missions in KH2, they are fun, but I'll have a hard time getting S rank on all of them.

Oh, there's too many bronze trophies, too, I wish they made some of them gold while removing some others.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
1.5 (109) still has more trophies than 2.5 (102).

wolfshadow

So what' the secret episode in bbs? there's one for completing the final and secret episodes. I know the final is the one where you play as aqua and fight asod at radiant garden.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Can someone who is on one of those sites where the trophies were leaked PLEASE ask if the trophies stack, for the love of all that is pure, PLEASE let them stack!

Besides that, the only other thing that is on my mind is the fact that it is only S rank on all routes, NOT S+10. To anyone who is nervous, the gummi routes are MUCH easier in KH2 vs. KH1, just getting S+10 on them is much harder, S is fairly simple if you use that really popular trick of only using the neon sticks for your body :p

EDIT: I stand corrected, the trophies don't need stacking since it's only Proud and then Critical (which you unlock after Proud), so YAY!!!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So what' the secret episode in bbs? there's one for completing the final and secret episodes. I know the final is the one where you play as aqua and fight asod at radiant garden.

The Secret Episode is a brief moment of Aqua's time in the Realm of Darkness. You do some stuff, fight a boss, then it gives you a secret ending that leads to...A (likely) shelved (probably) title, Birth By Sleep Volume II!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Can someone who is on one of those sites where the trophies were leaked PLEASE ask if the trophies stack, for the love of all that is pure, PLEASE let them stack!
The list doesn't get leaked. It's from Sony's servers.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
It's worth noting that Monstro isn't a superboss, per se. If I've heard this right, his round in the Arena is somewhere in the middle.

He isn't a superboss by any means. What happens is that you have the option of fighting in eight rounds. The odd-numbered rounds are fought inside of Monstro while the even-numbered rounds are fought outside in some ocean where you attack Monstro directly or with explosive barrels lain around on rafts. The even-numbered rounds also have a time limit (about 2 or 3 minutes IIRC) where you automatically go to the next round when time expires. The only exception to this is the eighth and final round where you have an unlimited amount of time to finish Monstro off.

Now what's really interesting about this is that if you play your cards right, you can end the battle prematurely and finish him off in just two rounds with Round 1 being inside of him and Round 2 fighting against him directly. For me, I hit the explosive barrels right at him, set up Seeker Mines (or Mine Squares if not playing as Aqua), Thunder Surges and had fun with Ghost Drive.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't think I've ever been so tempted to platinum a game before.

And BBS only has one difficulty trophy.

I know me either. I don't normally specifically go for a platinum but I have kind of made it a mission to platinum 1.5 (which I have) and 2.5 since KH is my favorite series it deserves it! :D

The Secret Episode is a brief moment of Aqua's time in the Realm of Darkness. You do some stuff, fight a boss, then it gives you a secret ending that leads to...A (likely) shelved (probably) title, Birth By Sleep Volume II!

That's still funny to me. The secret ending to a game that looks to be not happening anymore will still be there and likely confuse first time players.

He isn't a superboss by any means. What happens is that you have the option of fighting in eight rounds. The odd-numbered rounds are fought inside of Monstro while the even-numbered rounds are fought outside in some ocean where you attack Monstro directly or with explosive barrels lain around on rafts. The even-numbered rounds also have a time limit (about 2 or 3 minutes IIRC) where you automatically go to the next round when time expires. The only exception to this is the eighth and final round where you have an unlimited amount of time to finish Monstro off.

Now what's really interesting about this is that if you play your cards right, you can end the battle prematurely and finish him off in just two rounds with Round 1 being inside of him and Round 2 fighting against him directly. For me, I hit the explosive barrels right at him, set up Seeker Mines (or Mine Squares if not playing as Aqua), Thunder Surges and had fun with Ghost Drive.

I didn't know the specifics of the Monstro fight but I would think a fight like that would deserve a trophy.

Tetsujin

Pretty much the expected "do everything". I'm okay with that.

Also glad there is no difficulty trophy for each level this time.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
What's all this about a Monstro fight? Because if he's a secret boss or sumthin he SHOULD have a trophy. Theyre supposed to highlight the things we've accomplished as players to show to others. Kinda the point.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
What's all this about a Monstro fight? Because if he's a secret boss or sumthin he SHOULD have a trophy. Theyre supposed to highlight the things we've accomplished as players to show to others. Kinda the point.

He's a special Mirage Arena boss. You get trophies for completing the ranks in MA so it would be pointless to have a trophy for Monstro. He's kind of an awful boss anyways. Random and no fun.

Antar

Awards
He's a special Mirage Arena boss. You get trophies for completing the ranks in MA so it would be pointless to have a trophy for Monstro. He's kind of an awful boss anyways. Random and no fun.
Then again, only a few times is fighting a giant whale fun, right. Monstro, no so much.

What? I haven't had a chance to fight him, but it looks like a very interesting fight. Very different from everything else. Personally, I'm excited to give it a go.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Oh ok. Yeah, it DOES make sense that he doesn't have one, then. I always loved ranking up in the MA, and rank trophies fit the area much better than individuals. They did that right, if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back