• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Trophy List Revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Just making sure since I do plan to complete it. Don't know much about the Final Mix versions and never played Birth By Sleep. Wanted to make sure since there were mini-games involved. Thanks for the response!

Yes, 2.5 is really good about not having things missable. Everything that is a trophy can be done during a playthrough or during a post-game clean up.

They make it impossible to actually be unable to get something. That's just good game design~

Yeah! I prefer trophies that don't punish you for doing the one thing at the specific time that you may not have known about and you have to play the entire game over just to do that one thing at that one time. Yeah.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah! I prefer trophies that don't punish you for doing the one thing at the specific time that you may not have known about and you have to play the entire game over just to do that one thing at that one time. Yeah.
Never play Epic Mickey 2 then. You do the slightest thing, you get locked out of like 6 trophies related to it. Not to mention there's only one save slot and it autosaves after everything so if you screw up with one trophy to go, you have to restart all over again :'(

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
So I've finally got the KHIIFM Platinum, gonna start BbSFM next.

How does the Critical Mode Trophy work, does anyone know? Does it pop at the end of any scenario, or will I have to clear the full game?

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
So I've finally got the KHIIFM Platinum, gonna start BbSFM next.

How does the Critical Mode Trophy work, does anyone know? Does it pop at the end of any scenario, or will I have to clear the full game?

You will receive after clearing Secret Episode.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hey guys! I need a little help! I collected all of the stickers, every character has Rhythm Mixer, and yet my Collector trophy did not pop up. Is there anything special I need to do like complete the final bosses and reach the completion screen? Or did my game glitch and I've likely missed my chance to get this trophy?

To make note, I collected Terra & Aqua's stickers before going to face off against the final bosses and Ven's were collected after.

I'm not too worried about it because I can get this trophy when I play 2.5 in English.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Hey guys! I need a little help! I collected all of the stickers, every character has Rhythm Mixer, and yet my Collector trophy did not pop up. Is there anything special I need to do like complete the final bosses and reach the completion screen? Or did my game glitch and I've likely missed my chance to get this trophy?

To make note, I collected Terra & Aqua's stickers before going to face off against the final bosses and Ven's were collected after.

I'm not too worried about it because I can get this trophy when I play 2.5 in English.

I got mine immediately when I pasted the last sticker on my album for my 3rd character.

Do you have a back-up save file for you to try again?

You are talking about the sticker trophy right? Journal trophy requires you to defeat No Heart, Vanitas Remnant and Mysterious Figure as well.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I got mine immediately when I pasted the last sticker on my album for my 3rd character.

Do you have a back-up save file for you to try again?

You are talking about the sticker trophy right? Journal trophy requires you to defeat No Heart, Vanitas Remnant and Mysterious Figure as well.

Yeah, the sticker one. And I don't have a back-up save, so it looks like I've missed it for this playthrough.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
There are trophies for completing the report section for Terra, Aqua and Ventus. Do you have to beat Mysterious Figure with all characters, to complete their reports? I have only manged to beat him with Aqua, and I cant even begin to think how hard he will be, when you play as Terra.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
There are trophies for completing the report section for Terra, Aqua and Ventus. Do you have to beat Mysterious Figure with all characters, to complete their reports? I have only manged to beat him with Aqua, and I cant even begin to think how hard he will be, when you play as Terra.

Yes you must fight them all as each character.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm not gonna lie, I actually had the easiest time fighting the secret bosses with Terra.

I personally feel like the bad rep he's gotten for his slow movements and slide evasion with few invincibility frames makes people take Aqua and Ven for granted, especially for someone like me who never even bothered fighting Vanitas Sentiment or Mysterious Figure in the original release.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
I've resolved to chase the BbS Platinum on my JP copy rather than wait for the US release like I originally intended.

What's a good level to start at for the superbosses? 50?
Critical Mode by the way.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I've resolved to chase the BbS Platinum on my JP copy rather than wait for the US release like I originally intended.

What's a good level to start at for the superbosses? 50?
Critical Mode by the way.

I'd personally recommend 50 if you're just sort of cruising through the game at your own pace. I saved all 4 secret bosses as my last task for journal completion/platinum and was at level 48 for Aqua and Terra, and 46 for Ven.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
I'd personally recommend 50 if you're just sort of cruising through the game at your own pace. I saved all 4 secret bosses as my last task for journal completion/platinum and was at level 48 for Aqua and Terra, and 46 for Ven.
Yeah, I'm saving them for last as well. Still got a lot of Commands left to grind out, among other things.

Hopefully they don't give me as much trouble as Lingering Will did. Especially since I have to fight them all three times over.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Level doesn't matter against the 3 BbS superbosses, but difficulty does. I tried a beginner speed run out of curiosity, and I managed to defeat all 3 within the first try (btw it took me 8hr 45min to complete the journal in Beginner so you might consider that if it takes you to long to defeat them in Critical).

I can provide more advice when you are stuck, just go full offensive against VR and MF for Terra.

Note that the lag in load time is actually a great help during the superbosses fight. The lag for command styles usually don't occur during normal battles, but they occur most of the time in these high speed battles. 100% of the time when I know that I can't dodge/guard the opponent's attack on time after my own and I chanced into a style change right at that moment, the lag allows me to readjust my dodge timing and escape. BbS only though, enemies don't freeze in 2FM+......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back