• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So who else is just soaking it in?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfshadow

There are two secret movies. Another Side Another Story and Deep Dive, which is an extended version that first appeared in the original final mix. They're both concepts for Kingdom Hearts II. That's it.

I can't say for sure about the requirements, but I know in other KH games you can't get the secret ending by playing the beginner mode so it wouldn't surprise me if the same were true for Final Mix.

Ok I'll have to try it out on proud so I don't have to do ALL of the requirements for normal.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Played KHFM since I woke up this morning at 8. It was 11 when I took a break. Almost done with my second visit in Traverse Town; just need to fight the Opposite Armor but god damn I forgot how much I love this game. Deep Jungle really sets the tone for the lessons Sora learns in the game.

Tarzan practically sets up the basic tenets for what has become Sora's own philosophy in the entire series. "Friends, here. Friends in heart" And while Sora doesn't really pick up on the meaning at the time, you can really see how he learns to understand it as time passes in the game. ;A; People should give Tarzan more love.

Also this is what I found pretty interesting as far as coincidences go: "No heart, no friends." Xehanort = "No Heart" when rearranged. Xehanort doesn't see the worth in friends because he himself is one of "no heart". :c

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Just beat atlantica I'm surprised I didn't have that much trouble with Giant Ursula. I had a harder time against the Tiger head in Agrabah and the Stealth Sneak.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
All these feels I've gotten playing this game. Haven't skip any non boss cutscene yet and it looks so pretty. I still don't like Deep Jungle but this game has made me go from pure hatred of the level to a I don't really like it level which is a huge improvement.

Currently finished up Monstro and going back the the Coliseum to finish up some cups there.

The Dark Mamba

Awards
Just finished Atlantica. I understand why people hated it in KH2 but the hate for it in Kh1 I just don't get. The story was great, the gameplay was great, the level design was great, and the two boss fights were great. For me it was easily the best Disney world in KH1. I hope Atlantica makes a triumphant return...........after KH3 that is.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
So just finished with Agrabah... for some reason, the bosses up to now have been easy for me. I'm playing in the same difficulty (normal) and yet, I haven't died in any of the battles and and it's like...maybe because I'm older, thus wiser? Because I remember dying like crazy with Stealth Sneak and Jafar. And I just beat them in like 3 minutes. I guess also because I remember how to beat them.

But anyways, Agrabah... Since this world has been popping in every KH game after the 1st one, it's gotten boring to me. But for some reason the 1st one was okay with me... I guess because it has the original story and no more than that... but then after that... idk. I guess after seeing Agrabah so many times.. I gotten tired of it.

Now on to Monstro! And that world, I hated forever! So let's hope I don't lose my patience with this squishy maze...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So just finished with Agrabah... for some reason, the bosses up to now have been easy for me. I'm playing in the same difficulty (normal) and yet, I haven't died in any of the battles and and it's like...maybe because I'm older, thus wiser? Because I remember dying like crazy with Stealth Sneak and Jafar. And I just beat them in like 3 minutes. I guess also because I remember how to beat them.

But anyways, Agrabah... Since this world has been popping in every KH game after the 1st one, it's gotten boring to me. But for some reason the 1st one was okay with me... I guess because it has the original story and no more than that... but then after that... idk. I guess after seeing Agrabah so many times.. I gotten tired of it.

Now on to Monstro! And that world, I hated forever! So let's hope I don't lose my patience with this squishy maze...

They retooled the difficulties quite a bit, actually. Normal is not as bad as it used to be though that is because Proud will kick your ass.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

Aww dude you should've played on Proud if you wanted your shit handed to you lmao.
I went into this game like "Pffft pls, KH is too easy im elite"

2 hours later:

"FUCK YOU CERBERUS"

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Aww dude you should've played on Proud if you wanted your shit handed to you lmao.

2 hours later:

"FUCK YOU CERBERUS"

High five, man. o/

In KH1 I never rarely died until I got to Ursula. In KHFM I'm just dead all of the time. xD

Cerberus is annoyingly dumb. He's got a easy pattern, though. I would hide to the side of his mouths and hit him two times while he was snapping out, making sure not to hit when the head closest to me was going in for its extra bite. Then when he's start the darkness pits, I'd jump onto his back or dodge roll...After mastering that he's pretty easy xD

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
High five, man. o/

In KH1 I never rarely died until I got to Ursula. In KHFM I'm just dead all of the time. xD

Cerberus is annoyingly dumb. He's got a easy pattern, though. I would hide to the side of his mouths and hit him two times while he was snapping out, making sure not to hit when the head closest to me was going in for its extra bite. Then when he's start the darkness pits, I'd jump onto his back or dodge roll...After mastering that he's pretty easy xD

\o

You understand my pain.

Ok, just reached Halloween Town, probably my second favorite world after Hallow Bastion. Immediately screwed Donald for the superior Jack. At least he doesn't die from shadows

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
I know, Final Mix is HARD. I die ALL THE TIME I feel like I'm 12 and that I'm playing the game again for the first time. Also very unsettling when you walk into an area and see a Heartless you've never seen before. I know I should be expecting that but my first reaction is always WHAT THE HELL IS THAT.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I've not really encountered too much trouble playing on Final Mix: Proud.
Which is odd, since I'm pretty sure I got my ass handed to me all the time when I played the original game.

I've only just beaten the Pegasus Cup though. I imagine things are going to get intense later - Hollow Bastion, as I recall, was a hell of a ride for me.

But in my earlier gaming sessions, I struggled a lot.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
I know, Final Mix is HARD. I die ALL THE TIME I feel like I'm 12 and that I'm playing the game again for the first time. Also very unsettling when you walk into an area and see a Heartless you've never seen before. I know I should be expecting that but my first reaction is always WHAT THE HELL IS THAT.

I know how you feel. A little while ago I successfully cast spells on the White Mushrooms and then this popped up right next to me:
images
I was like O_O. xD

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Man that Giant Mushroom is annoying as hell. Aeroga would probably be best to use against it

Gram

Banned
Awards
High five, man. o/

Same here xD I even died fighting the 3 on 1 match on DI.

I know how you feel. A little while ago I successfully cast spells on the White Mushrooms and then this popped up right next to me:
images
I was like O_O. xD

lmao I had a similar incident with giant shadows. Nearly got my ass kicked. xD

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
I thought that the color-change was just a trick of the light when I was fighting the Soldiers. But then a Large Body showed up...
And the giant Shadows really freaked me out! I was thinking to myself, "Did I shrink even SMALLER?!" But I slowly realized that they're just big. Or normal-sized, actually. YOU'RE the tiny one :) I've killed 2 before~

But the black sorceror heartless made me go wtf? I just kinda stared. Figured it out pretty quick, but I was wary of approaching it. Too many easy KO's on me for being reckless thus far, and all XD

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards

2 hours later:

"diddly YOU CERBERUS"

xD I rather not right now. I usually do this in games, do the first easy mode to see the story (I have to control impatient children who just want to see the story) Then once that's done, do it in proud so I can go around and finish up the things I needed to finish.

images
I was like O_O. xD

OMG... the palette change has been annoying as hell. I swear my eyes hurt when fighting Trickmaster.

That mushroom didn't do anything to me... o_O All it did was doing it's jiggy dance and I just did what I read online to do and it died.

And the new heartless beat my ass last time! ( haven't died on bosses, but normal heartless? that's a new one.) I was in Traverse Town and I saw this like dark purple girl monkey (y'know the girl ones that throw bananas in Deep Jungle?) And I went to fight it because I'm like, "Pssh, it's the girl monkey, I can take it." Ha, diddly that! I go near it and I see this like crosshairs on me and I keep getting shot at and I'm like WTF is that!? And there's a mob of these... and in like a minute I got killed... and it's like WTF was that?!

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
I don't remember if this was in the Vinella versions of KH1 but there is gauntlet in the room right before the last save point in The end of the world that starts off with you fighting an Arch Behemoth and ends with you fighting Darkballs, Angel Stars, and Invincibles. Hardest non optional fight in the game IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back