• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Suggestions for the Forum

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
so i believe there to be a glitch.

whenever i log in, the "Username" and Password" templates become solid words that i have to delete every time i log on, and a more interesting glitch is occasionally my password is visible and when it is, there is an error logging in as if there was a typo. the glitch is fixed when the letters appear as *****.

Kingroxas

Awards
This may have been suggested multiple times but how about a Disney section of the forums since well Disney is a big part of kingdom hearts...and you guys already have a final fantasy section...

Odium Crop

Banned
This may have been suggested multiple times but how about a Disney section of the forums since well Disney is a big part of kingdom hearts...and you guys already have a final fantasy section...

There are plenty of information sources for Disney. Sorry, but Disney updates do not belong here.

Muse

you look atrocious
there are plenty of information sources for final fantasy, but we have a section for that :u

Odium Crop

Banned
there are plenty of information sources for final fantasy, but we have a section for that :u

That is different. Final Fantasy is nowhere near as 'big' as Disney is. It would be hard to tell what information should go on this forum, and what should not.

Muse

you look atrocious
well, we can assume that any of the disney channel shows or movies would be left out, so that would leave cartoon series, cartoon movies, and pixar movies
and honestly that's not that bad

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
We're not talking about writing updates for Disney.

This is about a board where people can talk about the disney films, merchandise, games, shows etc. as well as things from Pixar.

Just because you don't like Disney doesn't mean everyone else should suffer.

Odium Crop

Banned
We're not talking about writing updates for Disney.

This is about a board where people can talk about the disney films, merchandise, games, shows etc. as well as things from Pixar.

Just because you don't like Disney doesn't mean everyone else should suffer.

'Suffer'? That is a strange way of putting it.

I think that Anime Central is what things like that are for.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I would like to say there were plans to do Disney news; weekly updates that compiled important information on movies, tv shows, and whatnot but there was just too much Disney stuff in the week to be able to keep up with it. So we decided not to.

Now, on a Disney section...well...

Odium Crop

Banned
I would like to say there were plans to do Disney news; weekly updates that compiled important information on movies, tv shows, and whatnot but there was just too much Disney stuff in the week to be able to keep up with it. So we decided not to.

That is what I assumed. Updates on things like the Disney Channel and Disney merchandise are far from needed, as it is.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
There are plenty of information sources for Disney. Sorry, but Disney updates do not belong here.

Never stopped us before 8D

Might want to visit the main site sometime. You'll find a Disney update here and there going back almost a decade.

That is different. Final Fantasy is nowhere near as 'big' as Disney is. It would be hard to tell what information should go on this forum, and what should not.

Behold, Final Fantasy Network! Kingdom Hearts Insider's sister site. Or brother. Whatever floats your boat. This site is the main reason we have a FF board.

As a side note, please keep in mind that the only people who can speak on behalf of and represent the site/forums are the staff.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That is what I assumed. Updates on things like the Disney Channel and Disney merchandise are far from needed, as it is.

It is not that they are unneeded, but that there are too many to properly filter and report. Not that it stops us. We've made plenty of Disney updates in the past ten years, many on merchandise and music and movies and other things.

We have been constantly asked to think about making more of these updates, actually.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm all in favour for a Disney board though. It would probably never come to fruition, but it would be nice to have a place for Disney/Pixar movies, shows and merchandise ^_^

Odium Crop

Banned
I'm all in favour for a Disney board though. It would probably never come to fruition, but it would be nice to have a place for Disney/Pixar movies, shows and merchandise ^_^

Have it your way. Please just be sure to keep any live-action shows out of the picture, if possible.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Why would we not be able to talk about live-tv shows? Sure, a lot of them suck, but come on man :|

Back