• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are you most excited for in 2.5?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Excited to see how Nomura will draw the cast again; especially Aqua.

Just going to guess the BBS trio will be in the upper left corner like Days was, and Mickey, Donald and Goofy in their castle garb on the right, with SKR on the bottom? Insert pimp chair and some argyle pattern for the floor tile. xD

Really, I'm most anxious to play BBS on the big screen appropriately. I had an adapter to view my PSP on the tv, but it was still pretty small. That and Cavern of Rememberance. *u*

State

Awards
with jigglying boobies... '-'

But yeah, I'm excited to watch all those FM exclusive cutscenes that were only in Japanese audio, but now with English subtitles and dubs. :]

AND I can finally fight Armor of the Master and No Heart. x}

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
with jigglying boobies... '-'

But yeah, I'm excited to watch all those FM exclusive cutscenes that were only in Japanese audio, but now with English subtitles and dubs. :]

AND I can finally fight Armor of the Master and No Heart. x}

So which voice actors are they going to need to return for the extra scenes in the FM's?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So which voice actors are they going to need to return for the extra scenes in the FM's?

Paul St. Peter, James Patrick Stuart, Vincent Corazza, Derek Stephen Prince, David Dayan Fisher, Robin Atkin Downes, Jesse McCartney, Quinton Flynn, Kirk Thornton, Meaghen Jette Martin, Richard Epcar, Haley Joel Osment, David Gallagher, and Willa Holland.

Might be forgetting a few, please correct me if I'm wrong!

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

I'm also on edge to see it. I can definitely see TAV sitting looking up at the stars on their final night together in LoD in the top left and Mickey, Data Sora (KH1 form), Jiminy, and Namine in the top right. Sadly, I would prefer BbS to be front and center over KH2 but that is NOT gonna happen which is fine. It'll probably be SDG and Kairi in the front with Roxas to the far left and Riku (blindfolded or not) to the far right faded, something like that.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Paul St. Peter, James Patrick Stuart, Vincent Corazza, Derek Stephen Prince, David Dayan Fisher, Robin Atkin Downes, Jesse McCartney, Quinton Flynn, Kirk Thornton, Meaghen Jette Martin, Richard Epcar, Haley Joel Osment, David Gallagher, and Willa Holland.

Might be forgetting a few, please correct me if I'm wrong!

For 1.5 did they just need the voice actors for Days or was there any scenes in KHFM that needed them?

State

Awards
For 1.5 did they just need the voice actors for Days or was there any scenes in KHFM that needed them?
I think there were one or two extra scenes in the FM version (they were silent, but they could choose to voice them). Like the Xemnas battle in Hollow Bastion.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think there were one or two extra scenes in the FM version (they were silent, but they could choose to voice them). Like the Xemnas battle in Hollow Bastion.

The scenes remained unvoiced in Japanese so there is a low chance they will voice them in English. I'd be pleased if they did...bar Xemnas. That was one scene where its enigmatic nature created by the shaking text.

State

Awards
Yeah, I'm having a hard time picturing him being voiced in that particular scene (like you said, a shaking screen with text would be more intimidating that hearing Xemnas' voice, even though it's awesome as hell).

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah, I'm having a hard time picturing him being voiced in that particular scene (like you said, a shaking screen with text would be more intimidating that hearing Xemnas' voice, even though it's awesome as hell).

Oh I definetly think Xemnas should remain unvoiced but did Sora have any extra scenes in KHFM? Because it wouldn't work for HJO to voice a KH1 Sora again. :p
On another note I'm looking forward to there being a trophy for KH2 for getting 2,000 munny to buy a watermelon.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Gosh, yes. I hope the layout is similar to 1.5 to keep a "uniform" feel for the collection.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Please don't stick TAV into a tiny corner xD

And if he does stick TAV into a tiny corner, please don't throw Terra off into the distance again.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Oh I definetly think Xemnas should remain unvoiced but did Sora have any extra scenes in KHFM? Because it wouldn't work for HJO to voice a KH1 Sora again. :p
On another note I'm looking forward to there being a trophy for KH2 for getting 2,000 munny to buy a watermelon.

the trophy could be called Gallagher

which would be unintentionally funny cause david gallagher

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Please don't stick TAV into a tiny corner xD

And if he does stick TAV into a tiny corner, please don't throw Terra off into the distance again.
Nami and Riku got a tiny corner. RIKU. :C

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Based on how good Birth by Sleep looked in the GameTrailers Timeline video, after they upscaled the game and modded it, I'm very excited to see that game in pretty HD graphics. Since, well, it's not always very pretty in its current state on the PSP.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Nami and Riku got a tiny corner. RIKU. :C

Riku and Sora can trade for 2.5. Traditional Disney protag can take a temporary backseat to the traditional FF protag 8D

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
In the english vrsion, it's a pretzel isnt it?

And no, sora has no extra scenes in fm outside the xemnas fight.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
In the english vrsion, it's a pretzel isnt it?

And no, sora has no extra scenes in fm outside the xemnas fight.

There are also pretzels, but the 2000 munny watermelon is consistent in every version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back