• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are you most excited for in 2.5?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
We all have hopes that Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- will be announced soon, and we all know what game we'll probably start out on. What has you most excited about the collection, though? Are you excited to finally be able to fight Lingering Sentiment? Use Limit Form with dodge roll? The Secret Episode in BBS?

I know I am so excited to just have a better camera in BBS, and being able to see all of the additional scenes in KH2FM.

Last edited:

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
-New models for Riku, Kairi, and Namine (I never liked how they looked in KH2).
-Dodge Roll.
-Upped difficulty.
-Re:Coded (had it, lent it to a friend who never gave it back and we're no longer in contact :().
-Purdy purdy HD graphics.
-New artwork/box art.
-Being able to fight all the secret bosses that were restricted to the FMs.
-Being able to pimp Sora out with crowns.
-FM only Keyblades.
-Being able to play in the RoD.

THAT'S IT! For now. :3

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Trophies and HD.

I already own and have beaten the Final Mixes of each KH game, so the content isn't exactly new to me. It's awesome that my fellow Americans finally get to play this epic content though!

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
I'm looking forward to an online Mirage Arena, myself (and Command Board and Rumble Racing). It's possible that won't happen. But it'd be really cool if it did.

Also, obviously it'll be nice to have the Final Mixes, and play II on Critical Mode (Proud Mode honestly wasn't much of a challenge).

Oh, and Trophy hunting for sure. I'm already excited to try the challenge run Trophies in KHFM (not dying, no equipment, etc.).

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Obviously being able to play the FM versions. The extra scenes and bosses (and entire level with Aqua in BBSFM) plus Limit Form is a lot to look forward to.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
And whats got me so excited, I don't hear you ask? Well strap on and listen because it's about to get juicy*.
*nothing is actually going to be exciting. Just like with KHIII, get your hopes down.

- Dodge roll
- Fixed camera in Birth by Sleep
- Extra secret bosses!
- Being at a too low level to fight the Organisation, and dying against their data, and sobbing "why!? I thought I was at the proper level"
- Mirage Arena (Taochan is going to go down!)
- Trophies
- Hopefully, and this is a wild hope, they fix up a lot of the Birth by Sleep models and Environments. The Keyblade Graveyard was horrible.
- More Commands
- Added Organisation scenes to be voiced
- Them puzzle pieces

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I'm most excited for the rest of the world to finally play KH2FM.

i mean i already played it and beat it with a translation cause i modded my ps2, but for it to be in HD? with an official translation? heck yeah!

though i will miss the engrish of the new item descriptions in that translation, namely the Ribbon+ and how it "Increases very much the 4 elementals" and how the Executive Ring "Increases the AP tremendously." those always make me chuckle XD

oh oh oh and the Mushroom XIII sidequest!!

and i suppose mirage arena will be nifty too... really i already explained all this in that editorial XD

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
xD Those must've been fun to read.

They really were.

Oh, and I also look forward to seeing the rage of people getting stuck in that last hallway before the Garden of Assemblage filled with 3 scripted battles against souped up Nobodies. That'll be entertaining to read.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
one thing and one thing only! Roxas boss battle in HD! :D I was so disappointed when we didn't get that battle in KH2, but Japan did in the final mix.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
one thing and one thing only! Roxas boss battle in HD! :D I was so disappointed when we didn't get that battle in KH2, but Japan did in the final mix.

That's a tricky battle indeed, but it's so good. Especially the extended scenes afterwards.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Sure there are a lot of things I'm excited about in 2.5 and I could pretty much list every single thing but if I had to think of one thing, it would easily be Aqua's Story with the Secret Episode...in HD...

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Trophies and HD.

I already own and have beaten the Final Mixes of each KH game, so the content isn't exactly new to me. It's awesome that my fellow Americans finally get to play this epic content though!
This. Hd is good enough for me here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back