• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Trophy List Revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
You import it despite the confirmation that we get it anyways? Lolz, that would be too much money for me.
Yeah. This is one of the only times I am pissed with the localisation taking months and months because I am so impatient for this game.

Didn't you beat them all in the original KH?
Nonetheless I'm looking forward to finally face Xemnas and wield the One-Winged-Angel Keyblade. ^__^
Nope. Kurt Zisa was the closest I got to defeating but I never could do it. I was too young and didn't know strategies other than hack and slash.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Yeah. This is one of the only times I am pissed with the localisation taking months and months because I am so impatient for this game.

Nope. Kurt Zisa was the closest I got to defeating but I never could do it. I was too young and didn't know strategies other than hack and slash.

While I am pretty excited for all the HD and finally Final Mix stuff and Re: CoM, the time until it comes will be over faster than I can look anyways due to my job and other games I have to play.

To be fair KH 1 and 2 practically thrived on hack n' slash and much of the "difficulty" in KH 1 for many people was 1st) the clunky controls and 2nd) probably their young age. I played KH 1 first in 2004/2005 when I was 17/18, so there's already that difference.

On the other hand though Kurt Zisa is probably the second hardest of the four superbosses in KH 1 after Sephiroth. Phantom is more annoying then difficult once you learn you can stop the countdown by casting Stop on Big Ben and the Ice Titan is probably the easiest.
That's also another reason I am hyped for KH II Final Mix in the second collection, as the original was quite low on superbosses with only Sephiroth who you could not even re-fight like in KH 1.
In the Final Mix though you have 15 superbosses with Sephiroth, the Organisation Data Battles and the Lingering Will. ^__^

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
One strategy I suggest is that you can immediately summon Tinkerbell before Kurt Zisa casts Silencega.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Man, so I'm not looking forward to some of the Re: CoM trophies, getting enemy cards was always so hard for me and I enjoyed Riku's playthrough way more than Sora's :/ I'm still looking forward to it don't get me wrong, just not looking forward to the frustration

Max

Staff member
Awards
Or you can just look up a strategy like I've been doing since I was young.

CHEATER!!!! Haha just kidding, I always hate looking up how to do things generally, I like to figure it out myself, bt I've had my fair share of inevitably having to look it up eventually (gosh darn Vamp on MGS4...)

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
CHEATER!!!! Haha just kidding, I always hate looking up how to do things generally, I like to figure it out myself, bt I've had my fair share of inevitably having to look it up eventually (gosh darn Vamp on MGS4...)

I didn't know there was a trick to getting enemy cards, I actually just made sure I defeated them last since that is the only way to get them and did it while grinding. I'm gonna admit that I'm not looking forward to doing it again either but for the platinum it is worth it!

Max

Staff member
Awards
I didn't know there was a trick to getting enemy cards, I actually just made sure I defeated them last since that is the only way to get them and did it while grinding. I'm gonna admit that I'm not looking forward to doing it again either but for the platinum it is worth it!

I didn't know that either! And yes, I will Plat each KH game and 100% the ones that don't have plats! I will be proud to have a nice long list of KH in the middle of my trophies :)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Okay I just looked up the gummi ship missions and daymn.

I thought there was just 3 in the whole game, not three for each world.
And on top of that, 0 points, take 0 damage and have no shield gummis? lord yesus christ save me.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

And on top of that, 0 points, take 0 damage and have no shield gummis? lord yesus christ save me.

Wait, that's one of the trophies?!? Which one? I see the ones that ask to complete each of the missions, remodel your ship, get a certain number of blueprints but I didn't see one that read that o_O The last one is going to be impossible if that's true. Anyone know if anyone in Japan has yet to Platinum the game?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Wait, that's one of the trophies?!? Which one? I see the ones that ask to complete each of the missions, remodel your ship, get a certain number of blueprints but I didn't see one that read that o_O The last one is going to be impossible if that's true. Anyone know if anyone in Japan has yet to Platinum the game?
Um, the last one is one of the gummi missions. When you fly from Hollow Bastion to Traverse Town.
And yes, people have platinum'd the game.

Max

Staff member
Awards

How. Freaking. GAY!!! I hate the gummi ship missions to begin with!!! I will guesstimate the loss of 1, maybe 2 controllers in the process of getting this for me

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
It's not a hard platinum. It takes time and patience but that's about it. How many of you have done most of these anyway on the PS2 without even trying?

KH is one of the very few games I actually wanted to complete everything (except the gummi missions). I got every staff/shield, beat every tournament, got every treasure/collectible. So much fun. ~ I don't mean to sound cocky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back