• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

April Fools: KINGDOM HEARTS Project <3 Sneak Peek at GDC 2013!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
did you expect anything else though

Gonna have to agree with this. Especially since the last 2-3 years the April Fools Jokes here were always KH3 jokes and you guys pretty much get the same reaction from people every time. Granted, this is the most severe I've seen it, but you guys should've realized that the internet is "serious business." :/

Anyway, I'm going to bed now. And it's 12:34 AM over here, so that means that the rest of you in later time zones DEFINITELY need to go to bed.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Gonna have to agree with this. Especially since the last 2-3 years the April Fools Jokes here were always KH3 jokes and you guys pretty much get the same reaction from people every time. Granted, this is the most severe I've seen it, but you guys should've realized that the internet is "serious business." :/
Well we didn't do one last year.
And I think the one the year before was Ren and Stimpy.
And the one before that was Blitzball.
Then you have Xaldin's one.

Edit: Or what Ethy said. I really can't remember.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

We didn't prank last year...and the year before the prank didn't actually go through and I remember a few non-staff members did their own trolling. Before that it was a terribly crafted KH3 that was poorly written...Then Xaldin's. The HSM one...

Then the ones Chaser listed, which were done on-forum.

We haven't actually done a KH3 prank in years.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah lol how could you forget the blitzball prank...??? That wasn't KH3

Good job guys, this was hilarious, there were even poor people confused on tumblr :p

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
iaintevenmad.jpg

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I definitely recall a fairly recent April Fools involving badly drawn Robot Unicorn Attack fanart and a trailer that linked to the "Always" song...

And what was that thing with the Blitzballs? I know several people had blitzballs as profile pics but I had no idea what the joke even was. Shoot, I didn't even know it was an April Fools thing, I thought it was just another dumb little bandwagon that everyone joined for some reason.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
And what was that thing with the Blitzballs? I know several people had blitzballs as profile pics but I had no idea what the joke even was. Shoot, I didn't even know it was an April Fools thing, I thought it was just another dumb little bandwagon that everyone joined for some reason.
every word was replaced with the word "blitzballs", I think.

also
Anyway, I'm going to bed now. And it's 12:34 AM over here, so that means that the rest of you in later time zones DEFINITELY need to go to bed.
liar.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I definitely recall a fairly recent April Fools involving badly drawn Robot Unicorn Attack fanart and a trailer that linked to the "Always" song...
sounds vaugly familiar, but I don't think that was April Fools

Everything was Blitzballs. Pictures of Blitzballs everywhere.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'd kill for Balthier in Treasure Planet though.

Oh look at that, 12:01 am Tuesday April 2nd.
Back to serious news for the site

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I knew it was a prank before I got online today, because this
<3

was a cluw.

And to Claire Farron, if the character is made by Nomura himself, no one has a say who can or can not be in KH. It's like saying you don't want your most hated character in KH3 and I won;t give examples.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
I know that people might be raging right now that this is fake, but I wouldn't be surprised if Square decided to call KH3 by KH<3. After all, it is a creative thought. For those who think the <3 is an emoticon, you are correct. However, if Nintendo can title a game Pokemon XD, then Square having a game named Kingdom Hearts <3 isn't too much of a stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back