• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

April Fools: KINGDOM HEARTS Project <3 Sneak Peek at GDC 2013!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyslinger

You guys had some interesting ideas though. Kairi being playable would be interesting to see. Maybe KH 3 will be similar to BBS where you can choose your character then when you beat the game with all 3 you get a final episode.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I love you, guys. LOL. This was pure genius! You all collaborated so well, but also gave a lot of hints that this was fake.

Honestly, I'm surprised so many people are getting bent out of shape about this. In fact, you guys did such a good job on this, I'm excited at just what Square might do for III when the time comes.

Seriously. The Pixar thing and <3 was so clever! Less than 3! ROFL. I can't wait for next year’s April Fools. You certainly have me smiling and laughing now. :D :D :D

And Kairi being playable would, indeed, be awesome, but I know it'll never happen. Square loves to shove her in a closet and pretend she doesn't exist, after all. In fact, that was one of the first things that let me know this was fake. Especially since a lot of the fans have speculated she'll be the tutorial character, you almost think she won't be in the end. That and...

That and the fact KHIII is really starting to seem like a myth to me. Even though there was a chance this all could have been true, I still wouldn't have believed it then. Even the day I finally play and beat the thing will have me in denial.

Though, oddly, this prank has given me some hope for the future. Just seeing the pretty images, and imagining just what we might see at E3 this year is lovely, indeed.

Major thanks for this prank, guys. I personally really enjoyed it, and it was nice to be able to have a laugh. And I'm sure all you mods on the different sites felt the exact same way. You all deserved a break, and I wish people would have responded better to it…

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I definitely recall a fairly recent April Fools involving badly drawn Robot Unicorn Attack fanart and a trailer that linked to the "Always" song...
550yhc.png

Great job guys with the prank guys!

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Why did you change the title and expose the joke so early? I checked KHi before turning of my pc and then when I logged in again the day after you had already revealed it in the title.
Also, what's up with the forum being down half of the time with just a picture of some black dude

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Why did you change the title and expose the joke so early? I checked KHi before turning of my pc and then when I logged in again the day after you had already revealed it in the title.
Because people were getting abusive, and majority had figured it out.

Also, what's up with the forum being down half of the time with just a picture of some black dude
Huh, so you're getting it too... I'll pass it up the chain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back