• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Character of the Week

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Week Eight's voting page is up: >>here<<

Now, for Week Nine, I've a special theme, one that may take a bit more cunning and insperation to pull off to its fullest. Unlike the previous themes, where the theme was given to you simply, this one you must pull out your own theme, based off what speaks to you. Week Nine shall be a musical-based theme and you will have to draw the theme from the piece that speaks to you the loudest. The first music theme is this: Vivaldi's Four Seasons--Winter; First Movement

Good luck.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
One voter. Proud of you guys...

Sigh. Anyway, week eight's winner is Orion's character, the Miasma.

Week nine's musical theme is still up due to no one sending in a character.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
One voter. Proud of you guys...

Sigh. Anyway, week eight's winner is Orion's character, the Miasma.

Week nine's musical theme is still up due to no one sending in a character.

It's getting to the end of the school semester, people are busy, et cetera et cetera, don't be so swollen.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Agree, I've been wanting to participate, even in just voting, but i havent even been able to post or do much in my own rp, and that is only because school has been hecked for the past month n/half its been coming to a close with finals and final projects being due. But after all this is over dont worry we will be back to competeing :D or at least i will :D

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Okay, just giving this a bump to say that this is still going, and Week Nine's theme is still the same. That is, if anyone is still interested in seeing this continue.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Wait, are there any more music pieces?

For Week Nine, Vivaldi's Four Seasons - Winter, The First Movement, as shown above in OmniChaos' post for Week Nine, as well as (I think) on the Opening Post of this thread (CotW).

The idea behind the sole musical piece is for you to test your creative blargenflarg and draw a character from Winter, The First Movement - or so I would assume, unless Omnoms graces us with a better explanation.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
So, i did one, i sent it, and i cant want for people to read it! Btw Enter! It was alot of fun doing!

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
The idea behind the sole musical piece is for you to test your creative blargenflarg and draw a character from Winter, The First Movement - or so I would assume, unless Omnoms graces us with a better explanation.

Basically. Where in the other weeks, you are given a theme to build from, this week you must, in a sense, find your own. Listen to the piece; let yourself get caught up in it. Find inspiration in its notes and build your character based on the thoughts or feelings you got from the piece.

Also, as a head's up, I'm closing this week on Saturday to give a little more time for people.

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Oh, just as a head's up, from here on out the submission period for sending in characters has been extended to two weeks, as to give everyone plenty of time to send in their characters.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
So the votes have been tallied, and week nine's winner is magicedd's Shira Whisperwood. Congrats.

Week ten's submission window will be closing in a few days, so anyone still seeking to make a submission for this week had best hurry before it closes.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
So the votes have been tallied, and week nine's winner is magicedd's Shira Whisperwood. Congrats.

Week ten's submission window will be closing in a few days, so anyone still seeking to make a submission for this week had best hurry before it closes.

Where is it Omnoms

Where is it you scrumptillyumcious person

WHERe

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
My apologies. I got caught up with things on my end.

The voting thread will be up in a little bit.

EDIT: Week ten's voting thread is up: >>here<<

Week eleven's theme is: Fallacy.

I look forward to your interpretations.

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Week ten's voting is over and the winner is Professor Ven's "the Dawnsmith."

Just a reminder that there is only a week left for week eleven's submission period. Get them characters in, guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back