• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lollipop Chainsaw - "Girls in Kenya have big butts."

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Game is pretty great.

Although, admittedly, at first I had a bit of a problem playing -- it was quite a bit different from what I expected. Though that's mostly due to the last game I played of this kind being Bayonetta. =w=

But once you get more combos, abilities, and used to it; it's very fun.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
What

What

Tell me someone else beat the game

Cause...THE kupo SUDA51 D:

Hahaha, did you get the ending where the mom turns out to have been zombified? Apparently you get that ending if you don't manage to save everyone. I kupoed up a bit in the prologue and the last student died on me.

Unless you're referring to Nick's "mix-up" in which case then rofl

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Multiple endings? Shiiiit, now I'm worried about if I'm on my way to get the good ending.

Just beat that damn hippie.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Just remember that you only need to save the ones you missed the first time around if you didn't get the good ending, or missed one in the last stage (without having beaten the game), etc. After that you just need to do the last stage.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I only missed one guy, so maybe I'll just go back now and save him before I go any further.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Only when they unexpectedly die off camera because you were busy slicing zombies in the other direction.
Just jump over all of the zombies until you're near the person who needs to be saved and go crazy.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
So I got the good ending first try. Then I searched up how to get the bad ending... so it all comes down to not saving all the students. I was worried I couldn't get the bad ending anymore. Thankfully once you beat the game again, it says "Do you want to view the happy ending?" Just select "No." and you get the bad ending.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Is this game really worth it? been thinking about picking it up. Just heard the game was like 5 hours long, thats why I decided not to get it right away. Hoping for a price drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back