• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would you like to see in Kingdom Hearts III?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorax 122

I would like a battle system similar to bbs, not like kh 1 or 2 where u basically hit everything and stars come out. Also new worlds, pocahatas world sounds nice, like spockanort was saying. Finally, the arena style multiplayer from bbs,when i finish the game i would like to be able to have fun still with other people

heyitsdeven

-Being able to play multiple characters, and being able to switch at will. (just like in Final Fantasy XII) Like let's say you can switch between Sora, Riku, Kairi. (and maybe Lea <3) Then you would have secondary non-playable characters such as Donald, Goofy, world specific NPCs ect.

-Completely new graphics engine. Such as Unreal

-Pixar worlds. Like Toy story, monsters inc, etc.
-Disney Ghibli worlds, such as Spirited away & Howls moving castle
-New Disney worlds in general (duh :)

-Starting off the game in Destiny Islands again, however this time the ENTIRE Island is included

-Dramatic age progression with the characters.

-Expanded maps, and bigger worlds in general. For example, let's say Beauty & the Beast returns in KH3; the entire town could be included, and would take up 1 whole map. Then the woods, then the Castle would also only be one map. Or better yet, changing maps would be seamless.

-Being able to walk around in the Gummi ship. & having Max, PJ & Roxanne be pilots for the ship (most likely not gonna happen but hey this is my imagination!) Also completely revamped Gummi travel. Intergalactic travel has a lot of potential, people.

-At the end of the game you can change costumes from the ship (like you can wear your Nightmare before Christmas costume wherever)

I have more, but this would be ideal for me. =)

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Basically, I want closure. I want all the questions answered. No more cliff hangers. No more "wait and see". This game has been delayed for far too long to warrant a KH4. No. KH3 needs to end this saga.

MasterZeR0

Basically, I want closure. I want all the questions answered. No more cliff hangers. No more "wait and see". This game has been delayed for far too long to warrant a KH4. No. KH3 needs to end this saga.

It will more than likely have a cliffhanger leading into the next saga.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I agree with Ulti. If the series continues, fine. But don't leave any questions unanswered. I hate the "teased in Days, answered in Birth by Sleep, teases two more questions, repeat." Just answer all of our questions and don't feed us "teased in III, one question answered in bridge game, two more questions, repeat." I want a less random story, a cleaned-up Command Deck system, and someone, let Sora finish his story, give all of the "dead" characters true closure, give us new protagonists, and have Sora end up as a Bastion-esque mentor character.

heyitsdeven

If KH3 is going to bring in the amount of money I think it's going to; I doubt this series is ending anytime soon. Sure questions will be answered, but then more questions will be asked. ;(

MizuMikomi

Awards
let Sora finish his story, give all of the "dead" characters true closure, give us new protagonists, and have Sora end up as a Bastion-esque mentor character.
Won't happen, Nomura has stated quite a few times that Kingdom Hearts is Sora's story.
Him being the main protagonist is likely going to stick for as long as the series lasts.

MizuMikomi

Awards
Oh ho, touché... ;P

I figure 3 will end with the new enemy (from the next saga) being partially revealed.
As long as it's after the credits, that's perfectly fine.
But KHIII needs to be solely focused on ending the Xeahnort saga.

Give use the closure we all want, then after the credits, give us the teaser that we all will be expecting.

Phantom Knight

• Drop Wonderland. There's nothing to do with it anymore, especially since it wasn't in KH2.
• I would like to go to Agrabah again, but as Master Spockanort suggested, it must be based on Aladdin and the King of Thieves.
• Worlds based on Treasure Planet, Great Mouse Detective, and The Emperor's New Groove.
• I actually enjoyed the gameplay of KH2, so I would like to see it more like that. Chain of Memories had the weakest control scheme, Days was actually very close but relied on the panel system, and the command decks feel more like button mashing KH2's gameplay, not that either of them bothered me, although I don't like the memory mechanic of Re:coded's command deck.
• Theater Menu must be available from the beginning. I don't want to have to beat the game to unlock it.
• Characters from Final Fantasies IV, XII, and XIII.
• Make this feel like a finale. Don't introduce some bigger threat to be explored upon in KH4. Resolve as many plot threads as possible, and make it end. Leaving room for future installments is fine, but don't make it so that we have to say "So, when are we going to see the end of this plot line"?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Also, I want villains from Final Fantasy to play a role similar to Disney villains, along with characters from the original Final Fantasy and Final Fantasy XIII. Is it so strange I want to fight Chaos?

iC3

I would love to see more vivid engaging characters such as "The Incredibles" and "Toy Story" etc. Imagine going into battle with the "The Incredibles" Family EPIC

MizuMikomi

Awards
Let's have smarter allies. You guys have to admit that donald and goofy weren't the sharpest tools in the shed. They would heal themselves just as i had low health.
*Annoying HP sound is blaring*

I'm out of SP, and potions... Donald heal me!

"Goofy!" *Donald heals goofy*

He didn't even NEED to be healed.

So yes, I agree, better AI for allies.

Awards
-Some actual SoRiKai trio moments, instead of SoRi, SoKai, implied RiKai. They have been built up as a trio, were the first trio introduced, and really have a lack of moments all together. Maye they can be the main group or maybe they can just have some major cutscenes all together?

-Some new worlds, maybe Pixar worlds. Maybe Rapunzel or Pocahontas or Toy Story... I dunno.

-Kairi. They've confirmed she's a wielder, I really hope they do something with that.

-A sense of closure, to this saga at least. I hope the next saga is something all new, kinda.

-A fun method of travel?

-Other SE characters

-Sea-salt ice cream should be incorporated into the ending~<3

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
-Some actual SoRiKai trio moments, instead of SoRi, SoKai, implied RiKai. They have been built up as a trio, were the first trio introduced, and really have a lack of moments all together. Maye they can be the main group or maybe they can just have some major cutscenes all together?

-Some new worlds, maybe Pixar worlds. Maybe Rapunzel or Pocahontas or Toy Story... I dunno.

-Kairi. They've confirmed she's a wielder, I really hope they do something with that.

-A sense of closure, to this saga at least. I hope the next saga is something all new, kinda.

-A fun method of travel?

-Other SE characters

-Sea-salt ice cream should be incorporated into the ending~<3

Well, Dream Drop Distance is allowing us to free-fall into new worlds, so it looks like they're already working on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back