• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Famitsu Scan + Ending Info!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
"There is also a secret team working on an unannounced title, so there is a chance that some information about that will be announced this year too, please continue looking forward to these announcements."

Wonder what it is.

Kingdom Hearts Insider

SQEXgal finished the ending of the interview

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
"There is also a secret team working on an unannounced title, so there is a chance that some information about that will be announced this year too, please continue looking forward to these announcements."

Wonder what it is.

Kingdom Hearts Insider

Secret team? This guy loves being vague. At least he only laughed once through the whole thing.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
SQEXgal's translation said:
—In December of last year, the 8 minute long trailer was released. Along with that and the other information being announced, it seems you are gearing towards the release date?

Nomura: Partly because it’s a title we’ve been working on for a few years and the release date for KH3D is after the New Year, we had to deal with refraining from exposing too much. This time the trailer had parts that were withheld up until now; we tried to make the contents of it attention grabbing. The phrase displayed at the beginning of the trailer, “Darkness becomes light, light falls into darkness” becomes the catch copy of this title.

—I’d like to ask about the contents of the trailer. It seems Sora and Riku awaken in Traverse Town simultaneously?

Nomura: What about that? (Laughs.) Incidentally, the screen of the trailer is split to show both parts. In actuality, the event scenes won’t necessarily be composed in that way.

—In Traverse Town, Neku and other characters from The World Ends With You appear, but besides them, where are the Reapers?

Nomura: The Reapers aren’t there, just the Players, however there is a reason they are in that town.

Famitsu Weekly Nomura Interview on KH3D, Theatrhythm FF, and FF Versus XIII | SQEX.INFO
Kingdom Hearts Insider

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
awwwwww no reapers ;A;

oh well at least we have the players~

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
I imagine the reapers are part of TWEWY. Anyone mind elaborating on that? o3o

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hopes of Minamimoto crushed ;A; but that's okay. Joshua makes up for it, and he isn't a Player. So maybe we'll get Mr. H who is neither a Reaper or a Player c: *hopeful*

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Wonder what it is.

Kingdom Hearts Insider

E3 2012. They planned to show is at E3 2010 but pulled it. DDD would have been released in Japan and a release date for a localised version would be closing in for us and a little trailer at E3 at this time wouldn't effect sales anywhere.

I knew there wouldn't be any Reapers.

Mr Yippie

—I’d like to ask about the contents of the trailer. It seems Sora and Riku awaken in Traverse Town simultaneously?

Nomura: What about that?

my thoughts exactly

interviewer of the year

KHHacker6595

most of the reapers were annoying anyway except miammotto or however you spell it, that guy was cool. I was hoping for a boss battle with him in DDD but whatever. I think they need to stop forgetting Final Fantasy. Re:Coded and Days barely had anything Final Fantasy related in it. BBS only had Zack, and now their just putting The World Ends With You characters in it. I would at least like to see some FF character cameos. I think Cait Sith from FFVII could fit in really nicely in Traverse Town.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'm just going to go be a little depressed about not seeing Mitsuki Konishi in 3D now.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
most of the reapers were annoying anyway except miammotto or however you spell it, that guy was cool. I was hoping for a boss battle with him in DDD but whatever. I think they need to stop forgetting Final Fantasy. Re:Coded and Days barely had anything Final Fantasy related in it. BBS only had Zack, and now their just putting The World Ends With You characters in it. I would at least like to see some FF character cameos. I think Cait Sith from FFVII could fit in really nicely in Traverse Town.

I think the Reapers are cool. I mean, Higashizawa was pretty irritating with his food obsession, and Konishi was a bitch, but they were all still cool. Kariya and Uzuki were the best duo, and the Def Märch Reapers were the best of friends.

His name is Minamimoto.

They aren't forgetting FF. They are trying to concentrate on other things. Didn't you read what Nomura said? They have been "refraining from exposing too much". Who knows if they are in the game or not. If there isn't at least one FF character in DDD, I'd be rather surprised.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
JechtJechtJechtJechtJechtJechtJechtJechtJechtJechtJechtJechtJechtJechtJechtJecht

come on, I can't be the only one thinking this, dreeaaam

I'd say Tidus and Auron too but they've already appeared in KH.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Perhaps the RoS is where Cloud and Sephiroth went to finish their battle in KH2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back