• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Black Coat Riku in KH3D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
Re: Riku in KH3D

probably no one's. Maybe the "good" side, but I see him staying in the RoS, and only helping in DDD.

i would think so to. riku replica was a fake so bringing him back when the worlds are restored to the RoL isn't gonna happen though i think we have both got it wrong. some part of mind is looking towards maybe the cloaked riku a mirage or illusion. though in every game nomura always has something in store for us that we wouldn't even discuss.

one other thing, is anyone gonna make a poll for this or what.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Data Riku or Repliku...... I am torn between them D: Repliku could possibly be in the Realm of Sleep, and Data Riku has that RE:coded connection Dream Drop Distance needs, but Repliku deverves to have a true ending, instead of being brought back time and time again, and Data Riku just seems like a good idea. Team Data Riku it is.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!

Wasn't Xion a talked about option for this other Riku? I'm for team Repliku. I think he's a more interesting character than Data Riku and would have more to contribute to Riku's story. And for those who say he should stay dead I say, HECK NO! Why would you want to wish death upon a character? If all of these other characters are going to be woken up from their "sleep" then why not let Repliku come back as well?

Repliku: "Hey real thing."
Riku: "Fake me? But I thought I killed you!"
Repliku: "Dude this is Kingdom Hearts. Anyone you 'kill' is going to be brought back at some point."
Riku: "Really? So nobody dies?"
Repliku: "Pretty much. Heck even Bambi's mom is here too."
Riku: "She is? You think we should tell her that her kid misses her?"
Repliku: "Nah, i'm sure he'll do fine on his own."
I honestly wouldn't mind him back, but he shouldn't have that much of a major role as KH clones really derail and ignorantly prolong questions, answers, and story involvement. I can see Repliku being with Namine and they live peacefully in Simulated Twilight Town or something where he can create his own memories and not Riku's or anyone else. Not to mention actually having a friend. Either way, I wouldn't mind him staying dead, I'd just like to see him get a proper farewell.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Data Riku or Repliku...... I am torn between them D: Repliku could possibly be in the Realm of Sleep, and Data Riku has that RE:coded connection Dream Drop Distance needs, but Repliku deverves to have a true ending, instead of being brought back time and time again, and Data Riku just seems like a good idea. Team Data Riku it is.

He's...never been brought back before. o_o

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

How would data Riku be in the realm of sleep anyhow? Isnt he busy inside the journal? And data being able to sleep? Wouldnt you need a soul to be able to sleep something data clearly lacks! I dont hate data riku, just the DATA part. I dont want to see Repliku used too much though just enough to keep the story along

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

How would data Riku be in the realm of sleep anyhow? Isnt he busy inside the journal? And data being able to sleep? Wouldnt you need a soul to be able to sleep something data clearly lacks! I dont hate data riku, just the DATA part. I dont want to see Repliku used too much though just enough to keep the story along

Data Riku is the journal.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Tell that to the Tron: Legacy world.

The whole premise of Re:coded was to awaken the sleeping/hidden data inside of the Journal. Data Riku is the Journal. It fits.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

"Tell that to the Tron: Legacy world."
Phuck, you got me there. But still I prefer Riku Replica, Data Riku just wasn't that insteresting. Well he was then he took off his hood and explained who he was

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

"Tell that to the Tron: Legacy world."
Phuck, you got me there. But still I prefer Riku Replica, Data Riku just wasn't that insteresting. Well he was then he took off his hood and explained who he was
He added a whole new level to the friendship of Sora and Riku. Repliku was a ploy, and did nothing to any of the characters other than help Riku see the light, which he was already doing.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

I like both Riku's personally but I just think it's more logical that Data Riku show up then Repliku.

We don't know that the Tron Legacy world is even in the RoS for sure, so I wouldn't base your theories off of that. I think it makes much more sense for Repliku to be there since he is 'asleep' or dead or whatever. If Xion is there, Repliku should LOGICALLY be there as well seeing as they are both from the same Replica program. Which we don't even know if Xion is there or not either. I still think Repliku makes more sense though since he is dead and the Journal is not. You can't kill a journal... o_O But it'll end up being Young Xehanort who Riku sees as himself due to their connection and we'll all kick ourselves for taking sides and turning against each other. I'm joining Team Repliku in the meantime. Take the road less traveled and all that good stuff, ya know? xD

Crazy Mario

Tell that to the Tron: Legacy world.

The whole premise of Re:coded was to awaken the sleeping/hidden data inside of the Journal. Data Riku is the Journal. It fits.
It could be in the Realm of Sleep because Tron talked about an original ENCOM program that as destroyed and this could possibly be Kevin's program. Since Ansem the Wise made a copy and modified it for his own use into Space Paranoids, this could explain why the characters, events, and landscapes are both similar and different in the KH universe. Also, Data Riku is a possibility in the Realm of Sleep because Data Sora and Data Riku were modified to decode the message and stop the bugs, but when they were finished, they would have to revert their data and memories back to their origins. Perhaps these "sleeping" memories are in the Realm of Sleep and manifested into their owner's forms. If this is the case, it would help Riku and Sora understand the situation better and learn about Terra, Ventus, and Aqua.

Why look there, I think I just helped the opponent gain another reason to support their argument, OH GOODIE! But Riku Replica could also be there since he's dead and the famous Riku quote, "You'll go to the same place I'll go." will probably hold some merit. Not to mention he can perhaps help Sora an Riku bring back the sleeping worlds, be revived, and even possibly reunited with Namine. And if he does stay dead, at least he'll get a proper farewell and we'll know he's in his own place, with his own friends, and his own life. Honestly, I can't really support any side for sure, I'm just with Riku Replica because I think it would be both more easier and meaningful to explain. Not to mention that Riku Replica needs the ending he needs, not the one he deserves.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

We don't know that the Tron Legacy world is even in the RoS for sure, so I wouldn't base your theories off of that.
Sora talks to Musketeer Mickey about the worlds he's visited so far in the Realm of Sleep. They talk about Tron Legacy and a few others.

It could be in the Realm of Sleep because Tron talked about an original ENCOM program that as destroyed and this could possibly be Kevin's program. Since Ansem the Wise made a copy and modified it for his own use into Space Paranoids, this could explain why the characters, events, and landscapes are both similar and different in the KH universe.
Lol, why you be telling Ethy that? She's the one who reminded everyone of the fact Space Paranoids was a copy.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

We don't know that the Tron Legacy world is even in the RoS for sure, so I wouldn't base your theories off of that.

We see Sora "Diving" into the Tron world in the trailer which is clearly a RoS-unique travel mechanic, as well as a younger looking Riku fighting a DE boss. :|

It could be in the Realm of Sleep because Tron talked about an original ENCOM program that as destroyed and this could possibly be Kevin's program. Since Ansem the Wise made a copy and modified it for his own use into Space Paranoids, this could explain why the characters, events, and landscapes are both similar and different in the KH universe. Also, Data Riku is a possibility in the Realm of Sleep because Data Sora and Data Riku were modified to decode the message and stop the bugs, but when they were finished, they would have to revert their data and memories back to their origins. Perhaps these "sleeping" memories are in the Realm of Sleep and manifested into their owner's forms. If this is the case, it would help Riku and Sora understand the situation better and learn about Terra, Ventus, and Aqua.

Why look there, I think I just helped the opponent gain another reason to support their argument, OH GOODIE! But Riku Replica could also be there since he's dead and the famous Riku quote, "You'll go to the same place I'll go." will probably hold some merit. Not to mention he can perhaps help Sora an Riku bring back the sleeping worlds, be revived, and even possibly reunited with Namine. And if he does stay dead, at least he'll get a proper farewell and we'll know he's in his own place, with his own friends, and his own life. Honestly, I can't really support any side for sure, I'm just with Riku Replica because I think it would be both more easier and meaningful to explain. Not to mention that Riku Replica needs the ending he needs, not the one he deserves.

Lol, why did you quote me for the Tron stuff? rofl. *one of da Tron nuts here*

Anyways! Good arguments for both sides.

Aw, you are going to make me sob if Repliku is in the RoS with friends. *Repliku is a fav character*

Crazy Mario

Sora talks to Musketeer Mickey about the worlds he's visited so far in the Realm of Sleep. They talk about Tron Legacy and a few others.

Lol, why you be telling Ethy that? She's the one who reminded everyone of the fact Space Paranoids was a copy.
Lol, I just wanted everyone to see a comment that supports her argument and whatever she didn't mention in her comment, but probably somewhere else. Regardless, I just hope we don't get anymore, "How are Monstro, Disney Castle and Space Paranoids in he Realm of Sleep?" "Was this the Riku we saw in Monstro after beating Hollow Bastion and skipping it?" "Is that Riku Xehanort in disguise?" "Hey, Nomura lied to us about all new worlds! I can clearly see Pinocchio, Mickey, and Tron!"

See, just like I said before. Jump Festa would only give average KH fans and fantards more questions, not answers.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

We don't know that the Tron Legacy world is even in the RoS for sure, so I wouldn't base your theories off of that. I think it makes much more sense for Repliku to be there since he is 'asleep' or dead or whatever. If Xion is there, Repliku should LOGICALLY be there as well seeing as they are both from the same Replica program. Which we don't even know if Xion is there or not either. I still think Repliku makes more sense though since he is dead and the Journal is not. You can't kill a journal... o_O But it'll end up being Young Xehanort who Riku sees as himself due to their connection and we'll all kick ourselves for taking sides and turning against each other. I'm joining Team Repliku in the meantime. Take the road less traveled and all that good stuff, ya know? xD

We see them fighting dream eaters in the trailer on the world :/

Crazy Mario

We see them fighting dream eaters in the trailer on the world :/
Praying Mantis Nightmare FTW! Yeah, we're pretty sure it's in the Realm of Sleep and it's a full world his time. I wonder what they'd call the minigame for the jets you can fly in Luminous City? Lightrotor or Lightpropellor or Lightcraft, lol.
Lol, why did you quote me for the Tron stuff? rofl. *one of da Tron nuts here*

Anyways! Good arguments for both sides.

Aw, you are going to make me sob if Repliku is in the RoS with friends. *Repliku is a fav character*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqhfLTsEeZg Imagine Plankton as Repliku while Sora/Riku/Namine is Spongebob.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

He added a whole new level to the friendship of Sora and Riku. Repliku was a ploy, and did nothing to any of the characters other than help Riku see the light, which he was already doing.

How did Data Riku add to Soras and Rikus friendship at all? 0_o

Watanuki-kun

Website
www.fanfiction.net

I read all comments here and I must say: All of you are pretty serious about this situation.
We don't know if the Riku we saw was Repliku or it was Data Riku. I can't chose sides which Riku is still alive. But after I read both Lonbilly and Mario (hey pal how's it going? :D ) I came conclusion.
Data Riku is alive, while Repliku is in the realm of sleep, waiting for his time to come back like the rest of our favorite charaters ^^

Lonbilly made me realize that Data Riku is the only person that can be in that meeting in Monstro.
Sign me in to Team Data Riku~ :D *.* :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back