• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Face Down the Sun Graphics

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Callum you crazy kid you I have an avatar request if you can handle it

SIZE: 150x150 I suppose
STOCK: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmfenxpZr71qbm81ho1_500.jpg
COLOURS: I'd like a transparency, please. If you could though, could you add some colour to WoL to make him look more like his artwork in dissidia?
TEXT: none
ARTIST: Callum of course ;3
OTHER: If you remember that Ven avatar you made me a while back, I'd like it to look something like that.

Thanks a ton, bro ;D

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Naw it's cool :3 I'll get around to it soon~ Same with Maku's. Ty, Tails' is all yours when he changes the second stock link XD

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
Alrighty I have a challenge for anyone up for an interesting signature. It's a splice. I need two pictures cut in half right down the middle and met to match up jaws, eyes, and nose if possible.

size: Whatever works, preferably the size of my CC sig.
Stock: These will be set to what's preferrable, but if you need to switch them to work it's fine.
Left half: http://images.wikia.com/tron/images/3/3a/Kevin_Flynn_from_Legacy.png
Right Half: http://images.wikia.com/tron/images/3/3a/Kevin_Flynn_from_Legacy.png
As for the divider if necessary, something that matches. Maybe this: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110326170943/tron/images/a/ab/TronLegacy3374.jpg Just use the middle part of this picture if a divider between the two halves is necesary.
Colors, if necessary, anything that matches, maybe a border thats white on the Kevin Flynn Side and Black on the Clu side.
Um I think thats about it, any artist is up for this one, so long as they can keep it relatively in tact and of decent quality.
Text: When worlds collide. Or leave it blank, again by artists choice whichever suits the mood. and doesn't diminish quality.

You gave me two Kevin stocks. Can you fix the links, pleaaaase?

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
yeah I'll try I'm on school computers that disallow copy and paste but I'll work on it XD yeah it was supposed to be clu XD
alrighty reinserted a hopefully right and working picture XD

Last edited:

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
Tails_night
tails_nightrequest.png

Sorry it took so long. Hope you like it, though. :3

Lancelot

Awards
Whoops I totally went silent for a while there XD working on Nixy's then Maku's :3

Edit: actually I love Maku more than Nixy so here ;D kidding. Avvies are just quicker :3

makuwolavvie.png

Last edited:

State

Awards
Size: Default
Stock: Link
Avvie: Yes
Colours: Dark Red and Light Purple
Other: I dunno, something that makes the stock look unique.
Text: Signature: Ocarina of Time, Avatar: OoT
Artist: Cinollex

You can take your time with it! :D

Hey Cino, are you done with those errands? (Obscure Spongebob reference.)

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Whoops I totally went silent for a while there XD working on Nixy's then Maku's :3

Edit: actually I love Maku more than Nixy so here ;D kidding. Avvies are just quicker :3

makuwolavvie.png
Man you're too good at this stuff XD It'd be really nice if you could kind of fade the sharp edges of the cape into the backround, though. it just kind of irks me how it ends in a perfect right angle up there in the corner. Either way though, spectacular work <3

EDIT: You know what, scratch that. I actually prefer the way it looks now ;3

Lancelot

Awards
Re: Face Down the Sun Graphics - Man we're old

Working on it noooow :3

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards

this reshiram is just not matching Noctis at all lol so I guess I have a plain old transparency request for anyone whose not too busy :3

Stock: http://images.wikia.com/finalfantasy/images/8/8f/Fabula_logo.jpg
Artist: Anyone
Other: Could you make 2 transparencies please? One with everything, the other without the figure in the background. I can't decide if I want her there or not, so I guess I just want to see which would look better.

I think this may be the first time in here I'm not specifically requesting Callum </3

haseo47

Awards

I have not requested anything in forever, is it okay if I request 2? Anywho, here we go:

Size: Default.
Stock:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Colours: Whatever you feel fits.
Text: In The Moment
Artist: Lancelot, unless you're busy(if that's the case, or for some othe reason) then who ever is up for it.

Size: Default.
Stock:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Colours: Again, whatever you think fits.
Text: Dream
Artist: Whoever is willing.

Lancelot

Awards

Well, looks like it's back to just me again ._.;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back