• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
re: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - "But... my treasure..."

Maaan, I bought FF:CC over a year ago and I haven't beaten it yet. It just gets too repetitive which makes it boring.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Oh lord, I can't imagine that. I play like two hours of it once a year. XD

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com

Crisis Core is only good for the story. It actually got me crying about Zack and Aerith's relationship, and Zack's inevitable death.

But the gameplay? Yeah, not that great. The missions are very boring and repetitive.

I only played it the second time around for the sake of reliving Zack's tragic moments.
And I just cannot get enough Zack/Aerith ugggh

I totally bought Persona 1 though and haven't gotten around to playing it. But then everyone is either hyping about Persona 3 or 4. wtf how the hell am I going to get into the fandom now...

Tsuna

I just beat CC, and I really liked it. True some battles/missions were kind of repetitive, but the story & characters made up for that imo.

I also really enjoyed CC's Soundtrack.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net

Yeah, the missions can be a little much if you try to take them all on at once. Some of the later ones are pretty difficult and challenging though. I've got a file where I've 100% completed the game twice on Normal and Hard teehee.

Crystal

Silver Member

Maaan, I bought FF:CC over a year ago and I haven't beaten it yet. It just gets too repetitive which makes it boring.

xD
I think the game was interesting, the story plot was nice and the missions was challeging escpecially 9-6-6 xD

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor

Yeah, the missions can be a little much if you try to take them all on at once. Some of the later ones are pretty difficult and challenging though. I've got a file where I've 100% completed the game twice on Normal and Hard teehee.
Me too! Minevera sure was hard...So many costly punches.

Shinra

Banned
Awards

Me too! Minevera sure was hard...So many costly punches.

I borrowed it from a friend and I actually liked it...And I'm probably the only one in the world who beat Minerva without costly punch.
Went with Vital Slash instead.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

Why is there hate for this game? It was my first PSP game (to ease the wait for BBS) and I actully got addicted to it. The only thing I didn't like about it was the cheesy dialog, but the nostalgia was great.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor

I borrowed it from a friend and I actually liked it...And I'm probably the only one in the world who beat Minerva without costly punch.
Went with Vital Slash instead.
That works too, or hammer punch, but it is inconsistent on the 99999 hits.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards

Minerva was an ass, oh my god. Even if you HAD costly punch it was hard.
The thing I didn't particularly like about this game was that I never had a problem when fighting anybody.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor

Minerva was an ass, oh my god. Even if you HAD costly punch it was hard.
The thing I didn't particularly like about this game was that I never had a problem when fighting anybody.
I didn't find her all that hard just took forevvvvvvvver, so many somas.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards

if there's a church in ff7 what religion do you think they follow?

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards

JENOVAS WITNESS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA

Relix

A traveler
Awards

JENOVAS WITNESS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA

lol I see what you did there

I personally loved this game...even though there was no hard bosses what so ever. the "hardest" boss (Minerva) was just tedious if anything. Liked the steam punk sorta vibe it gave..

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Yeah, the difference in Minerva's difficulty is how well you prepare. It could be anything from a frantic struggle to survive to a tedious cakewalk. For me, I made all the needed preparations (Full Genji set, Max HP/DEF/MDEF, Costly Punch/Curaga/SP Master), and turned it into the latter. It was not easy getting everything, though. Genesis doesn't like showing his DMW Scenes very often. It took me hours to snag the second one needed for 100%...

Shinra

Banned
Awards

Yeah, the difference in Minerva's difficulty is how well you prepare. It could be anything from a frantic struggle to survive to a tedious cakewalk. For me, I made all the needed preparations (Full Genji set, Max HP/DEF/MDEF, Costly Punch/Curaga/SP Master), and turned it into the latter. It was not easy getting everything, though. Genesis doesn't like showing his DMW Scenes very often. It took me hours to snag the second one needed for 100%...

I know... for me, my common use was sephiroth, good news was it was fully leveled up to lvl5, but me It was just whatever I could find from my basic set, Curaga, Vital slash, and just in case I needed, Drain slash and SP master.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards

Can someone explain to me the whole "Angel" motif (good guys have white wings, bad guys have black wings) this game used? I was hoping that it would be explained in FF VII or in Advent Children, but it wasn't.

Jackstin

Bronze Member
Awards

Can someone explain to me the whole "Angel" motif (good guys have white wings, bad guys have black wings) this game used? I was hoping that it would be explained in FF VII or in Advent Children, but it wasn't.

It's an artistic motif, and as this is fantasy, not science fiction, there's no precedent or need to explain it. Sorry :p.

Crisis Core explains it as an element of having Jenova cells, but that game is awful, so don't worry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back