• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

noheartx

re: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - "But... my treasure..."

JENOVAS WITNESS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA

This is funny. Very Funny.

This was also my first PSP game, that i got before BBS. I had a lot of fun with this game, and I've even replayed it a few times. All alroud great game.

videogamefan

Ditto it being my first PSP game as well. I was looking for a game for the PSP I had recently bought and just saw it. Thought I'd give it a try and is now one of my favorite games. I found the ending really sad and I actually liked the cheesy dialogue.

State

Awards

My first PlayStation Portable game was Final Fantasy Anniversary Edition. I remember playing through it, turning the game off whenever I wanted to rest because I didn't have a memory-stick. xD But then I bought one, a red, 4gb memory-stick ProDuo. But to get back on Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII, this was my second PS Portable game. 8)

wii.red24

Would you want a Crisis Core HD Remix?

So here's the story I was on YouTube the other day, and I was watching some scenes from FF VII Crisis Core. I remembered how much fun I had playing it and how good of a game it was. Then I got to thinking SE is doing an HD Remix for FFX so I thought how awesome would it be if we got a Crisis Core HD collection. What do you guys think would you like to see FF VII Crisis Core gets it's own HD remix and if it was released again on PS3/PS4 as a HD collection would you buy it or would you not buy it would your care either way? Let me know your thoughts as i'm interested in hearing what other people think on this topic.

(Disclaimer - This is all just for fun and speculation yes I know and understand that FFVII Crisis Core HD does not currently exist and it may never exist however it just fun to speculate on things are actually possible not probable but possible.)

BagelBreath

Awards
Re: Would you want a Crisis Core HD Remix?

Or they could make a whole VII collection. FFVII, Crisis Core, DoC, BC, AC, and the OVA.
Not going to happen, but it would be awesome~ <3

I'd buy a CC remaster/remake, but I'd be peeved if they didn't do VII first.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - "But... my treasure..."

Man I forgot how great this game was. I'm replaying it on my Vita, and its very good. Love the music, there's so much to do with the missions and the story might not be perfect, but there's a lot of great things about it. Will probably replay FFVII after I finish Crisis Core again.

Really wish SE would stop being idiotic and put this game on PSN along with BBS. Either that or do an HD rerelease of CCFFVII. I could see them bundling Crisis Core HD with Final Fantasy Type-0 HD since the two are made by the same team IIRC and a lot of elements from CC are built upon in Type-0.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards

if theres one thing square needs to not do it's release hd remakes of retarded games

Jackstin

Bronze Member
Awards

Oh look! It's a corner!

Activating Combat Mode

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards

Just spent €90 on buying a sealed copy of the European Limited Edition version containing the artbook. Most expensive PSP related purchase I'm likely to ever make.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

Just spent €90 on buying a sealed copy of the European Limited Edition version containing the artbook. Most expensive PSP related purchase I'm likely to ever make.
For collector's purpose? The only reason I would purchase a limited edition is to later re-sell it at a higher price. xD

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards

Yes, exactly. I've already got the standard edition. Might as well keep this one sealed. Wasn't exactly looking for a sealed copy, but every time I've seen it up for sale used there have been some sort of damage and tear done to it.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

Finished replaying CC. a few thoughts that stick to mind:

-Wow, we never did get that Before Crisis remake, did we? Kinda lame.

-So like what's the context of Air Strike? The other limit breaks are all actions done by Zack but this is literally a helicopter raining down destruction even though I'm usually inside buildings at the time.

-Mega Drive looks a Sepiroth recolor OC donotsteal, G Warrior and variants look like Venom Myoatismon from Digimon, Mega Drive Avatar looks Maku/Grizzaka from Gekiranger/Power Rangers Jungle Fury. No wonder this guy loves that purple prose drivel so much, he ain't got a creative bone in his body.

-Speaking of Genesis Avatar, he & Sephiroth are weirdly suppressed bosses. Like seriously man, you're just gonna keep your sword down there for me to whack? Not gonna make any sort of effort in actually attacking me? Well ok dude, suit yourself.

-As for Sephiroth, the 2nd phase with his theme song is way shorter than the 1st phase with the BGM that's all build-up sounding. I feel like there's been a misplace of priorities here.

-& in the 1st phase it's way too easy to beat him before he even does his "let's rip off Culex from Super Mario RPG" thing & summons 4 elemental crystals. & even if he does, the crystals then proceed to do...kinda nothing really. Were they suppose to cast magic or something?

-I'd almost complain about Angeal only being a single phase fight (when they could've worked in his human form as a boss) but the 1 phase he gets is more aggressive and challenging than the other 2 guys anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back