• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~&~ The Riku♥Kairi Fanclub - The Princess and the Fallen Hero ~&~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
[video=youtube;ocW2hhbdiDo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocW2hhbdiDo[/video]

Can anyone else see Riku singing this song? xD And yes, this is his seiyu.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
If he lost a bet or alternatively, was trying to win a bet xD;
God dammit. Whenever I hear Mamoru Miyano voicing such characters I die because in my mind, he's Riku and Vampire Knight's Zero xD;;;

Personally, I just bust a gut laughing to death. xD Tamaki's an epic character.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Wasn't it supposed to be in Re:Coded, too? Spoiler mark, even though it's on a Y/N level.

You know what's interesting about this memory and the DI memory in Snarl of memories is that they both involve Kairi. in the DI memory Riku encountered a memory duplicate of Kairi and Namine in the form of Kairi, wile in the Neverland one he is holding a comatose Kairi. So if Xion have been absorbing Riku's memories then they are the one's connected to Kairi.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
You know what's interesting about this memory and the DI memory in Snarl of memories is that they both involve Kairi. in the DI memory Riku encountered a memory duplicate of Kairi and Namine in the form of Kairi, wile in the Neverland one he is holding a comatose Kairi. So if Xion have been absorbing Riku's memories then they are the one's connected to Kairi.

That's... not what I asked xD;;;
And I personally don't see the connection between SoM and Kairi beyond the location. A much stronger connection would be Zexion posing as Sora, which ties in to Xion's eventual change from Riku to Sora in that scene =P

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Y'know what? Why not? Sign me up please, Onee-chan! :3

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Can I join???????????????????????

Welcome, DarkHeart101!
Untitled-2.png
heart.png
kairi.png

Riku and Kairi are thrilled to know you support their love too! Please, enjoy your stay!​

Y'know what? Why not? Sign me up please, Onee-chan! :3

Welcome, Sign!
Untitled-2.png
heart.png
kairi.png

Riku and Kairi are thrilled to know you support their love too! Please, enjoy your stay!​

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

...I'm dying to know where the hell this is. Though I think it's just from KH1 and I don't remember it ._.;

And then Sora can get with Selphie. :DDDDDDDD

Well, she did say she can do better for the Paopu sharing biz than Wakka and Tidus...
Unless she was urging Sora to share one with Kairi so she can have Riku for herself, derp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back