• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

- The Bromance Fan Club! -

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Um, Mina told me that Aqua. had requested joinage, but I don't seem to see her post anywhere...?

That being said, you can have a bromance from whatever game you want, or it doesn't even have to be a game. The bromance you like is the bromance you like.

Yep! Welcome to the club! It's good to see it alive again!

what? my post is really long!

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
^ I love love LOVE Axel/Roxas/Demyx, Amata!

And WELCOME Strawberry and PowerOverNothing!!!! It's so good to see you guys here!!!

Okay, whoa dude, how did I never see this board before, or better yet...how come I never replied to this board!?

Because I started it over a year ago, and then it died! But now it's back!

I totally love the relationship that they share, it is pure uncondisional love to the very highest, and it's just beautiful. I do not see any slash undertones as other people do when they read/watch the series.I I just see a relationship between two friends who would do anything for one another, even die. (And come on, that whole "My Frodo/My Sam" is frickin' SWEET. There ain't nothing gay about it, it's just FRICKIN' AWESOME.)

Frodo and Sam are amazing. I mean, talk about going the extra mile for a friend; Sam really takes the cake, especially in the Peter Jackson movies. My personal favorite LotR bromance is Aragorn, Legolas, and Gimli, but I can see why you love Frodo and Sam too.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Makes me wonder if we should have a Chick...mance one...? o.o Though I guess the girls can have hug each other without having to worry that people will see them as lesbos.

hopeIdidn'tnecrobumpedthiso.o

Organization_42

Awards
Yay, I remember this club!

I like Chick-mance too, so sure, why not? Well, if you want to start one yourself, you can, because I'm about to log off for now.

Xion_Z_Forgotten

Can i join? if so i shall take Lee Chaolan and Lars Alexandersson from tekken, because it's just bromance an AWESOME one at that <3

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
(goes to read chapter)

Also, Buzz/Woody is awesome too. ESPECIALLY in Toy Story 3 with Woody at the end.

Muse

you look atrocious
i really do need to see that movie

but yes, buzz and woody have had bromance since the beginning :B

Muse

you look atrocious
I'll probably go out and see it when I have money. Or buy it.

Muse

you look atrocious
it better be :C we bought despicable me, and while it was alright, i did not like it nearly as much as i thought i would

Organization_42

Awards
wright/edgeworth is so amazing i'm going to have to ask to change my bromance to them~

OBJECTION!

J/k, I'll change it for you!

And Mina, I completely agree; Woody and Buzz have an awesome bromance! I love that little moment in TS3 when Woody goes to leave the Daycare Center and just assumes that Buzz will follow him. It's so heartwrenching when they both realize that they're going separate ways. Thank goodness it was temporary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back