• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who do you want playable in BBSv2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who do you want playable in BBSv2

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qiesamuel

Aqua-after the end of BBS to scene where she met AtW and maybe to KH 3D where she escapes the RoD
Mickey-from beginning KH 1 to...???
Kairi-obviously after KH2 which is KH3D

I don't think Riku will be playable character because his time in RoD was so short,then next his story is already explained in Chain of Memories and 358/2 Days.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
ven sis till in a coma why is he on there

metrifyx

Definitely King Mickey. I loved playing as him for a few minutes in KHII; playing as him for 1/2 or 1/3 of a game would be heavenly.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Aqua, Mickey and Riku

Aqua is obvious and Riku can't differ that much in gameplay + he's playable in 3D so I vote for Mickey

Definitely King Mickey. I loved playing as him for a few minutes in KHII; playing as him for 1/2 or 1/3 of a game would be heavenly.

yeah, he made me died on purpose lol

Birnax

Xehanort scenario pl0x, Square-Enix. I want to see the experiments he's been doing and stuff.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
the scenarios dont have to be fighting either we can be doing task and going through there story

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Obviously Aqua, which is cool, but also, as soo many have said, I want King Mickey.
It would just be cool to play as a scenerio. I think thats the most we'll ever get of playing as Mickey, but it'd be nice to have that over just dying points in KH2 and as a mission character in Days. Both were still fun though Loll

Aurum-Femina

Aqua, Mickey, and Kairi would make me a happy camper. Especially Mickey, because I'm interested in playing through most of the stuff he's done throughout the series. Buuut I voted for Kairi because I think she deserves to be playable by now. :X

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
the scenarios dont have to be fighting either we can be doing task and going through there story
But that's boring for way too many people to even be considered.

Shadow Key

It would appear that the only two possible to play as would be Aqua and Mickey. I love playing as both, so... yeah.

Lord Atmosk

Aqua is almost definitely going to be the main character of v2, although I could also see Mickey as a playable character. Playing as Mickey in the BBS combat system seems like it would be alot of fun too.

aqua will of course be the playable character though i hated playing as her in bbs she was soo freaking weak, i would rather play as king mickey and riku because playing as aqua was such a drag

Ronove

Ah, Dontcallmyname, I found Aqua to be the most powerful of the characters. Her range was ridiculous, the invincibility frames one got from cartwheel were generous and her higher level commands made combat a breeze.

But if you are the type who likes normal attacks over magic or special commands, I could see Aqua's playstyle bumming you out.

Key of Valor

The Professor
The original BBS featured Ven, Terra, and Aqua as playable characters. I believe that the Volume Two should also have three scenario format but instead focus on the trio of Sora, Riku, and Kairi.

I doubt the game will focus on Aqua, because her imprisonment in the Realm of Darkness seems to limit her story from possessing enough substance to sustain a full scenario.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I doubt the game will focus on Aqua, because her imprisonment in the Realm of Darkness seems to limit her story from possessing enough substance to sustain a full scenario.
That's why Castle of Dreams was shown. The Disney worlds taken over by heartless will be what pads out the length.

Anyway I voted for Mickey. Aqua's a given & I've wanted a Mickey storyline since playing as him in Days. Plus, it always struck me as odd that an RPG with Disney characters never had any of them playable. Seemed like missing the point. I'm hoping that not only is Mickey playable but there's still a fair number of NPCs & bosses, not just empty worlds & heartless.

Radar

Bronze Member
I voted for Mickey, but I really want to play as Mickey/Aqua/Riku.

I think those three are the most likely candidates for bbs volume 2, since they all have un-explored time in the RoD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back