• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New info of BBS FM and Secret Episode Details(update)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Re: New info of BBS FM and Secret Episode Details

The thing is Mickey went looking for the Dark Keyblade a little bit before KH1 starts as Donald is surprised and shocked by his sudden departure. But if Yen Sid sensed that she was no longer in the RoL Mickey could traverse to the RoD to go after her. Unless they wanna introduces Xemnas or something that meets her in RoD. I mean he had to be born somewhere, what if he formed in the realm of darkness? lol idk All i know is that this secret episode better deliver something lol

State

Awards

Xemnas and the other five apprentices were born in Radiant Garden.

Relix

A traveler
Awards

Xemnas and the other five apprentices were born in Radiant Garden.

Yeah I was trolling lol But I don't know what they'll do with this episode besides kickin Darkside ass

State

Awards

I think it'll be like this:

A scene is seen,
The player takes control of Aqua,
The player must advance from point A to point B,
A scene is triggered,
The player must battle Heartless,
A scene is triggered,
The player battles the Darkside,
A scene is triggered,
Credits roll,
The end.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

I guess Mickey could have visited Yen Sid before KH, or possibly (more likely) Yen Sid summoned Mickey and told him something was wrong. They may have wanted to find Aqua because they wanted more people to help, but when Yen Sid used his magic ball thing he used to find Mickey in BBS, he couldn't find Aqua so he assumed she was in the RoD, so he sent Mickey to find her.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

The thing is Mickey went looking for the Dark Keyblade a little bit before KH1 starts
Yes but we also know he was in traverse town around the same time Sora was. So he probably made his way to the RoD sometime after that.

bigbadcloud

kh recoded it was staited in one of the cutseans but i think the secret ep will be a 3 parts

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

It was during, because in KHFM Mickey is the one in the dark realm talking to Riku who is also in there. so it is assumed that he was looking during KH.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

I have forget so i ask so.
It happen beforre KH1 or what?

Not too long before Sora arrived in Traverse Town, Mickey was there and told Leon and the gang about a keyblade wielder coming there soon (Sora) this was how Leon knew to look for Sora when they met in Traverse Town. Mickey also told them about Donald and Goofy which is why Arieth knew they were with the King when she met them.

Now after Mickey spoke with Leon, Mickey used one of the dark corridors which appear at random in Traverse Town to get into the realm of darkness. In the realm of darkness Mickey searched for a dark realm keyblade A.K.A The Kingdom Key Darkside. He did this so he and Sora could Close the door to darkness when it opened. For you see only by using a realm of light keyblade and a realm of dark keyblade as well as closing the door from both sides can the door to darkness be locked.

And that's pretty much what Mickey was doing in the dark realm, and this all happened during KH1 at the same time that Sora was on his adventure.

Appearantly it seems Mickey may have met Aqua again during his time in the dark realm.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Appearantly it seems Mickey may have met Aqua again during his time in the dark realm.

Yup, but then the question remains why Mickey didn't save Aqua or at least brought her with him...
...Mickey just isn't the type to let a former comrade rot in the RoD if he can do anything about it.

Also then I wonder why Aqua was so clueless when she met Ansem the Wise in Blank Points shortly after KH2...if she had met Mickey she should have been a bit more up to date on recent events than she actually was in Blank Points...

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

Erm...is anyone here fluent in Japanese? Because if it was properly translated, I think the article would be much more helpful.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com

Yup, but then the question remains why Mickey didn't save Aqua or at least brought her with him...
...Mickey just isn't the type to let a former comrade rot in the RoD if he can do anything about it.

Also then I wonder why Aqua was so clueless when she met Ansem the Wise in Blank Points shortly after KH2...if she had met Mickey she should have been a bit more up to date on recent events than she actually was in Blank Points...

You're assuming Mickey had time to tell her all of that. It could be that their time together was very brief; maybe they get separated.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

And what could probably separate them?
They're both keyblade masters and Mickey has shown at the end of KH I that he can vanquish several Darksides with one swipe...so heartless shouldn't be that much of a problem.
Aqua by that point has already spent 10 years inside there and should by then have killed more heartless than Sora, Donald and Goofy did during KH I and KH II together.

Also, that still doesn't cover why Mickey would leave her there, or, to look at it from the other side, why Aqua wouldn't stick with Mickey...

...but who knows...maybe it was Aqua who actually helped Mickey gain one keyblade of the realm of darkness?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back