• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New KHBBSFM NO heart boss scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Then allow me another question.

Suppose fake hearts could be made and were in fact used for Repliku and Xion. Why then did the Organization members use them for themselves? If they could feel complete, then what did it matter if the hearts weren't artificial or not?
Feeling complete isn't the same as BEING complete.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
1. Nomura himself has said that Birth by Sleep--and particularly, the secret ending--would greatly expand Braig's role.
I don't remember him every saying the secret ending in particular did that. Proof?

2. Prior to Birth by Sleep, it had yet to be answered how the Door to Darkness was opened in the basement of Ansem's castle, which Ansem himself said that Xehanort was responsible for--yet he didn't know how.
That's not the Door to Darkness, that was just the door to RG's heart.

3. Xehanort the Apprentice is a Keyblade wielder, giving him the ability to open the Door to Darkness.
Again... not the DtD.

All of this supports my claim, which is accepted by most everyone who has seen the secret ending.
I saw it more as Braig pushing Xehanort into making the Heartless, not whatever your claim was.

Then what's different?
Just think about it. Having fake parts doesn't make you real.

And how do we even know that the Organization members truly understood what a real heart did.
They didn't, but, I also don't see what that has to do with this.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Just think about it. Having fake parts doesn't make you real.

They didn't, but, I also don't see what that has to do with this.

Well if they were capable of making hearts, then why even care if they were fake? The fake heart worked fine for Xion. She had emotions as real as any complete person's.

Thus, I think that IF the Organization could make fake hearts, they would focus on just improving the process to make the hearts as lifelike as possible rather than waste years searching for a Keyblade warrior who could gather hearts.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Well if they were capable of making hearts, then why even care if they were fake? The fake heart worked fine for Xion. She had emotions as real as any complete person's.
Because they weren't look for emotions they were looking to be complete. That's the huge difference you're not understanding.
They refer to Xion like a special Nobody because she's still not a true existence. Having a fake heart doesn't make them a true existence, it makes them have fleeting emotions. And nothing fake is as good as the original, if you haven't noticed.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Because they weren't look for emotions they were looking to be complete. That's the huge difference you're not understanding.
They refer to Xion like a special Nobody because she's still not a true existence. Having a fake heart doesn't make them a true existence, it makes them have fleeting emotions. And nothing fake is as good as the original, if you haven't noticed.

Well it turns out Replica Riku did have a fake heart after all.

Hmm, now I'm starting to question the Organization's motives to begin with. I know they want to be complete, but why? if they feel complete, what's the difference? Replica Riku understood that when he confronted Marluxia.

I still don't see why Keyblades can't give emotions though. These weapons are so closely associated with hearts it only seems natural that they could have some of the same functions.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
So...it's just Xemnas armor? Why...did I see that one coming?

Anyway concerning the Xemnas being able to use a keyblade but choose not wield one is something that we won't be able to fathom until further games explain. Every notion we make has a contradiction. He was lazy =/= he didn't use it against Sora and Riku. He chose not =/= He wanted his KH completed. He didn't want to be like MX =/= He has no remorse. But what if, he could have but he didn't...what if...Riku took it? I mean hear me out. Riku dual wielded in TWTNW. Who's keyblade was the second's? Wasn't Eraqus (with Aqua). Wasn't Terra (With LS). Where would that other keyblade come from? I think Riku took Xemnas' only legitimate keyblade (MX's). But because of his memories it became that floral Destiny's Place or whatever. Unless you believe that one can duplicate the same keyblade. I mean look at it this way, did all those hearts really come from Sora, Roxas, and Xion alone? What about before then? What if Xemnas was harvesting on the side, Ansem SoD f*cks up by having Riku harbor him, and then *poof* Riku has access to said keyblade. I mean it makes more sense, to me at least, that Riku stole it.

Last edited:

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
So...it's just Xemnas armor? Why...did I see that one coming?

Anyway concerning the Xemnas being able to use a keyblade but choose not wield one is something that we won't be able to fathom until further games explain. Every notion we make has a contradiction. He was lazy =/= he didn't use it against Sora and Riku. He chose not =/= He wanted his KH completed. He didn't want to be like MX =/= He has no remorse. But what if, he could have but he didn't...what if...Riku took it? I mean hear me out. Riku dual wielded in TWTNW. Who's keyblade was the second's? Wasn't Eraqus (with Aqua). Wasn't Terra (With LS). Where would that other keyblade come from? I think Riku took Xemnas' only legitimate keyblade (MX's). But because of his memories it became that floral Destiny's Place or whatever. Unless you believe that one can duplicate the same keyblade. I mean look at it this way, did all those hearts really come from Sora, Roxas, and Xion alone? What about before then? What if Xemnas was harvesting on the side, Ansem SoD f*cks up by having Riku harbor him, and then *poof* Riku has access to said keyblade. I mean it makes more sense, to me at least, that Riku stole it.

I know we won't find out until 3D or even KH3.

Riku dual wielding? When did this happen?

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I know we won't find out until 3D or even KH3.

Riku dual wielding? When did this happen?

The keyblade Riku gave Kairi was one he was dual wielding. And if Dual wielding is when two keyblade wielding hearts are in one vessel and Riku was harboring Ansem SoD (MX, Terra, and Eraqus) and Terra and eraqus' keyblades can't be used, the only one left MX.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
if they feel complete, what's the difference?
Maybe because FEELING complete isn't the same as BEING complete. As I've already said many times! ;-;

I still don't see why Keyblades can't give emotions though.
I don't see why they could or should. There's no evidence to support this idea at all and I think if there were, we would have already seen it.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Maybe because FEELING complete isn't the same as BEING complete. As I've already said many times! ;-;

-pats-shhhh. It's ok. It's ok.

I don't see why they could or should. There's no evidence to support this idea at all and I think if there were, we would have already seen it.

keyblade's give people feelings? since when?

Legendscarlet

Flaming Time!!

Maybe Xehanort just forgot how the f*ck to use one, I mean, he was sitting down all the time except when he has to fight Sora and Riku.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

I've provided several examples already in my Xemnas theory.

Since Chases has decided to imagine this magical power and refuse to admit there is no proof or base to it at all.

Uh, I've provided several examples to back it up. But like everything in the KH universe, there are other possibilities, as you've pointed out.

For example

Roxas's Keyblade gives him emotions OR Roxas has Ven's heart.
Xion's Keyblade gives her emotions OR Xion has emotions from Roxas having Ven's heart. (Axel felt emotions after meeting Sora in C.O. after all.)

So stop acting like you're automatically right about this. And you have not provided a single logical reason for Xemnas NOT wanting to use the Keyblade himself. You just say "he didn't want to" but there's obviously so much more to it than that. So I just assume it's the way I thought it was in my theory about him.

Maybe Xehanort just forgot how the f*ck to use one, I mean, he was sitting down all the time except when he has to fight Sora and Riku.
Haha I could see that happening.

*Xehanort holds out his hand*

Xehanort: ...WHY ISN'T IT WORKING?!?!!?

tenchi ryu

Damn...and I know we had a couple threads on Xemnas's armor from KH2 looking a little too familiar. Really makes you wonder if Nomura really looks at fan boards and gets ideas. Don't be surprised we get a armored sora as a secret boss in 3DS. And the No heart thing is basically a dead give away this has more to do with Xemnas than master Xehanort. So we have two Xemnas-ish secret bosses in KH BBS. Nomura has got some serious explaining to do. I feel bad for whoever becomes the main bad after this arc, cause they are gonna get beat like a dead horse.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I've provided several examples already in my Xemnas theory.
No, you truly didn't. You gave some non-examples. "If Ven's heart isn't in Roxas, then..." But the thing is... Ven's Heart IS in Roxas, making this no proof at all.

So stop acting like you're automatically right about this.
Hun, I am right about this, that's WHY I'm acting like I am. I'm not saying it couldn't be possible, I'm saying there is no proof at all to say that it could be.

And you have not provided a single logical reason for Xemnas NOT wanting to use the Keyblade himself.
That's because I'm not debating his reasoning, I'm debating -your- reasoning

I don't need to come up with a better theory to prove that your theory is wrong. =/

Legendscarlet

nice theory chasepicer, maybe he forgot how to use it because he choosed not to use so he would not become like Master Xehanort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back