• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What characters were you most excited to see in Birth By Sleep?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

maleficent

Website
www.chicagonow.com
In every KH game there are the old and new characters that we are excited to see again or for the first time! In Birth By Sleep, which characters were you most excited to see appear again or see for the first time?

Mine were, of course, Maleficent again, but also the new characters of Lady Tremaine, and The Evil Queen from Snow White with her Magic Mirror, which we got to fight! Can you not tell I'm a big Disney Villain fan? :D

Tidus14

Lea, Isa, and all of the origin characters. oh and young herc, i watched the movie so much in my childhood!

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Terra, I really wanted to know how he was connected to Xehanort. Plus I just liked Terra from the begining, not sure why just did.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
At first, I was mainly interested in Terra. He looked pretty badass and the fact that he was based off Zack Fair made him that much cooler. I was stoked to hear that Zack would also be making an appearance. When I saw the somebodies of the Organization, I squealed like a little school girl. I was kind of disappointed that they weren't fully fleshed out. Unfortunately, I think it was Terra's incompetent English voice actor that made him seem so bland, and uninteresting. Oh. and now I have a lot respect for Roxas because of Ven.

Ralz

Terra and Vanitas to start. Who was Terra and why did he look like Xehanort? And who could be behind that mask? *granted, I had a strong belief it was Riku under there for some reason, even though Vanitas' is essentially a pallete swap of Riku's Dark Mode.

A little further when Birth by Sleep approached its Japan release, I had to know about Zack, Lea, Isa and Braig.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Originally I just wanted to see Terra.

But as the game came closer, I got REALLY excited to see Vanitas.

Master Xehanort was surprisingly the most manipulative villain of the series yet.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
:D

Vanitas. And Aqua. And Terra and Ven. And Kid Sora and Riku. And Zack. Aaaaaand...I'd list more but I'm to busy being a Twitard. (just for the soundtracks. New Moon and Eclipse have my favorite artists on it)

EDIT: Master Xehanort :D

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I was excited for Terra from the beginning, because from what they've been telling us at the time, he'd be a nice change of pace from what we're used to. Eventually, I gained some Ven hype, what with his mysterious encounters with Master Xehanort and Vanitas, and his resemblance to Roxas. With Aqua being the last of the trio to be introduced, I was then completely hyped for TAV. I've never been too fond of mages (I'm more of a melee kind of person), but her encounter with Maleficent in that one trailer as well as the Magic Wish (aka Spellweaver) gameplay in Dwarf Woodlands got me pretty excited.

My hyped continued to increase once Vanitas started talking, Master Xehanort started talking in English, and Eraqus said all those cryptic lines. And Zack. And Ansem's apprentices. And kid SRK. It went on and on and on. :D

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Goofy and Donald duck, though they may have has a small role, it was still cool to see them before they met Sora.

Pratiko

Awards
I wanted to see how Zack asked Aqua into a date, so I played ATV order. Zack's attitude sucked, though, got disappointed.
Then, as I played Aqua's scenario I was wondering if I could see Vanitas' face. Didn't, of course. Pretty much everything in Aqua's scenario sucked. I really questioned myself wether it was worth to wait four years to get to play BbS.
Later, as I played Terra, I wanted to know how he'd end up being the LS, so I looked forward to it. Was pretty epic.
Finally, it was Ven's turn, so I rush'd through the worlds to get to the Keyblade Graveyard and finally battle Vanitas. Was awesome. Best scenario experience for me.

All in all;
Zack: disappointment.
LS: Epic.
Vanitas: Awesomeness.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Terra and Vanitas. It used to be Aqua, too, but my expectations of that one disappeared somewhere along the way.

Vanitas, sadly, was nothing but a plot troll, more there so that Aqua could get her mandatory boss fights in every world rather than an actual character :\ he trolled her more than he did Ven, wtf.

Terra though I was satisfied with. The good guy who just can't seem to get anything done right, and that karma gave him the finger. He stilled kept his friends in mind and did his best to do what was right... even if he was trolled by a God-Moding old man.
And it makes sense they'd need freaking Master Xehanort to troll Terra, after the trolling he pulled throughout the game on various people (Evil Queen: I told you to fetch her Heart! Terra: I don't recall accepting that mission~)

Oh, and of course, chibi SoRiku <3

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I liked seeing Terra, That and I really liked Zack too, oh and Aqua, Ienzo, And Chibi Riku

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Aqua. But now, thinking back to when I was playing ;A; Ienzo is just too adorable not to get a mention. Even though I wasn't initially, per se, 'excited' for him.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I was always interested Terra, and MX, and the original apprentices, though Terra only first caught my attention because he looked like Zack. As we got more information, I liked him for other things, obviously. And I saw MX as an old guy who can take on three Keyblade wielders with an arm behind his back and without breaking a sweat. Pretty kickass if you ask me. ;D

Ven I got into later when I learned he wasn't the same person as Roxas. Made me curious as to what he was like personality-wise, and why he looked like Roxas. Aqua looked boring. When I was finally looking forward to Aqua, all the hype BOOBS BOOBS OMG BOOBIES! killed it for me. Didn't give a shit about Vanitas until he started saying things. As an Organization fan, I really wanted to see the original five/Isa/Lea. Especially Braig. <3 And I never cared about Eraqus until I started Terra's scenario for myself.

But after seeing spoilers (and playing as Terra for a little, if that counts...) I like everyone, save for my love/hate relationship with MX and the tad iffy-ness on Vanitas. As lulz-y and sexy as he is, he's nothing more than a cheap plot device.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Terra and Vanitas. It used to be Aqua, too, but my expectations of that one disappeared somewhere along the way.

Vanitas, sadly, was nothing but a plot troll, more there so that Aqua could get her mandatory boss fights in every world rather than an actual character :\ he trolled her more than he did Ven, wtf.

Terra though I was satisfied with. The good guy who just can't seem to get anything done right, and that karma gave him the finger. He stilled kept his friends in mind and did his best to do what was right... even if he was trolled by a God-Moding old man.
And it makes sense they'd need freaking Master Xehanort to troll Terra, after the trolling he pulled throughout the game on various people (Evil Queen: I told you to fetch her Heart! Terra: I don't recall accepting that mission~)

Oh, and of course, chibi SoRiku <3

Did you really call Vanitas a plot troll? He was one of the main reasons the plot existed. Sure he was a filler as Aquas constant boss but it made sense for them to clash since she was constantly following TV and he was reviewing all their progress (well maybe just Vens). Besides Aqua only fought him in Neverland, Radiant Garden, and keyblade graveyard which i think caused a lot of character development for the both of them. Aquas determination to help her friends by stopping Vanitas and Vanitas' evil and sadistic ways of trying to get Aqua out of the way and make Ven stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back