• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

#~namine Hateclub~#

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Asking for joinage if there was ever a mary sue and plot device in KH its Namine.
New member! Yay! :D *happy dance.

And btw, Watson, I will be GIFING this scene in a ltitle bit. ;D
picture.php

You know, to make it more epic. ~teehee

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Far be it from me to support Namine hate. However, I found this video on YouTube and I figured you guys would enjoy watching it:

LOL, I love Monty Python! "...I got better!"

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Okay, that was HILARIOUS.

seriously, I'm in love with that. Funnnnnnyy.

*and now I have an idea, an awful idea. teeehee~ :D*

and btw,
jhtves.gif

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
Considering that it's been three days...:

I heard someone say that Namine is a Mary Sue... how so, again? Yeah, I hate her, but I also like the talking bits and discussion on why there be hate :3.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Considering that it's been three days...:

I heard someone say that Namine is a Mary Sue... how so, again? Yeah, I hate her, but I also like the talking bits and discussion on why there be hate :3.
I love somebody who bumps up this thread. :D

and she's a mary sue cause she's so damn sweet and nice, too damn sweet and nice, and then, urg, her whole niceness, appeareance bugs me to no end. >.<

my opinion anyways. :D

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Um...................... most likely, yes. Roxas and Namine were created before sora entered castle oblivion.

fantasy08

Bumpage!!! So I was on tv tropes( because I'm currently obsessed with that site lol) and I saw this Girly Run - Television Tropes & Idioms. The run that screams Hi, I'm a girl tee hee. Like that wasn't freaking obvious from the get go. God how I hate it,and how japan loves making most of their female characters do it. It's such an annoying sexist stereotype.

Another pet peeve is the holding their hand(s) in front of them when they talk. Like they're praying. Unfortunately for her she does both the girly run, and the hand hold thing. She's even doing the latter under the mascot section. Ugh. Namine,you're really not winning any brownie points with me. Usually sue characters will do both without fail.

blackberi

I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN.
I hate Namine with a passion. Why Sora feels at all compelled to "thank Namine" after she effed up EVERYTHING for him in the first place is beyond me. x-x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back