• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Winnie the Pooh Movie 2011

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Thanks you guys (Likes praises and compliments)

What were your guys' favorite New Adventure episodes?

(And can I say I LOVE how Piglet is back to being Pooh's best friend. "My Friends" is okay, but I HATED how Christopher Robin was taken out, how Gopher was taken out, and how Tigger was now Pooh's best friend. I hope Gopher comes back....)

Oh, and Craig Ferguson is pretty good as Owl, at least from what we've heard so far. Looks like they looked at actually casting, not names.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
Disney needed to check its calendar before choosing July 15 as the release date. As much as I hate to say it, it will totally be blown away by HP7 p.2, just like PaTF was with Avatar :(

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
I'm going to wait before I get too worried or side with a movie. The box office can be surprising nowadays.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I hear Zooey Deschanel is doing a new version of the theme song for it. I'm even more excited.

madammina

I'm more "meh"

Unless her band is the one who did the song in the trailer, in which place, Yes Please!

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I'm more "meh"
tumblr_lbwco0rWFh1qd2qoro1_400.gif

who doesn't love zooey deschanel? D:

Unless her band is the one who did the song in the trailer, in which place, Yes Please!
That's Keane

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
No I forget who did the song in the trailer, but it wasn't Zooey Deschanel's band.

edit: Yeah, what HeartSeams said.

madammina

I like Zooey Deschanel, I just don't know her band that well. And her band's tone might not be a Pooh tone. (Note: I am NOT suggesting they give it to the Disney Tween bands. Just unsure about Zooey's band)

I like that Keane song. Any idea what it is?

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
I like Zooey Deschanel, I just don't know her band that well. And her band's tone might not be a Pooh tone. (Note: I am NOT suggesting they give it to the Disney Tween bands. Just unsure about Zooey's band)

"Somewhere Only We Know" is the name of the song :)

I hear Zooey Deschanel is doing a new version of the theme song for it. I'm even more excited.

Ehh, I like her as an actress but i'm not a big fan of her singing voice.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards

It's not her band, it's just her. And if you've ever heard her sing, you should know she'll be lovely.

madammina

Just her? interesting... and no, I haven't. My brother has though. I'll run it by him tomorrow.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member

I've never listened to her band, but this videos had nearly 2 million views on youtube. I haven't listened to it yet XD

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
[youtube]FkzRyHa9a6g[/youtube]
I've never listened to her band, but this videos had nearly 2 million views on youtube. I haven't listened to it yet XD
I can never decide which video is more adorable, between this and the (500) Days of Summer dance-off.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
I can never decide which video is more adorable, between this and the (500) Days of Summer dance-off.
I';; have to watch that one later, but after watching this one I think she'd be great for doing the theme song for the movie.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
HeartSeams has it in her sig so I'm sure you'll be able to find it somewhere.

edit: Never mind XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back