• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another take on '3D'

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahm-bulence

It might be a little out there, and is highly unlikley, but I'm just trying to get a bit more creative with the abbreviated subtitle '3D'

Perhaps the 3 might actually be an E? Just a though about Wh3n Y0u 7yp3 L1k3 Th1s.

It might be a really dumb idea but I'm pretty tired of hearing '3 Dreams' and '3 Destanies'

So any ideas if it was ED?

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
or 3 destinies but we don't know yet

possibly, but Nomura has never been that straight forwrd with titles other than kh2 (like WTF doe bbs an 358/2days mean?) 3 doors meaning three destenies, 3 different paths they can follow light, dark, twilight. obviously this is all speculation. well find out when the game comes out.

Wahm-bulence

I hope it's not predictible, I want it to be somthing so random that no one has any clue what is going on.

And I really hope 'Data' isn't in the title, everything is getting to technological

ActingDude17

possibly, but Nomura has never been that straight forwrd with titles other than kh2 (like WTF doe bbs an 358/2days mean?) 3 doors meaning three destenies, 3 different paths they can follow light, dark, twilight. obviously this is all speculation. well find out when the game comes out.

I haven't played BBS yet, but Days' title is very easy to interpret as soon as you finish the game.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Wahm-bulence

I haven't played BBS yet, but Days' title is very easy to interpret as soon as you finish the game.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Just one more thing that I think everyone is wondering, just what does the title “358/2 Days” mean?
NOMURA: That’s the question that everyone has to ask in interviews. (laughs) There is an answer, but I think it’s best not to answer it. Well okay, I’ll give a little hint. “/2” is read in English as “over two”, but this isn’t the kind of over that means to “pass over” something. The 358 days are shared between two people, so “/2”, but I’d rather you imagine which two we are talking about. After you’ve finished playing it you might change your mind about who the two people are.

There was a thread about this once how it doesn't have to be Xion and Roxas, but maybe Axel and Roxas, or even Sora. So the name isn't nessasarily as simple as some think

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Kingdom Hearts 3D is *SPOILER* the secret ending of BBS, and they might rename the secret ending in the North American release of BBS. (the japanese name is Blank Points)

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

like i said it isnt straigth forward you have to finish the game (weeaboo bitch stole and pawnd my copy)

I hope it's not predictible, I want it to be somthing so random that no one has any clue what is going on.

And I really hope 'Data' isn't in the title, everything is getting to technological

i agree no more data!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back